Amazon Web Services Principal Product Manager - AWS New Initiative (Seattle or Boston), AWS New Initiative in Boston, Massachusetts
Are you looking for an opportunity to create a new, global product from scratch? Are you excited by the idea of using data analytics and artificial intelligence to reinvent complex sales and marketing processes? AWS is seeking innovative, passionate, results-oriented leader to drive product management for an exciting new global product. This is a confidential strategic initiative for AWS.
We are looking for an experienced product manager that thrives by creating high-bar product and engineering cultures. You will be a member of a team working on a game changing AWS offering that intersects highly scalable real-time software, front-end technologies, innovative user experience, machine learning, and data analytics.
This position may be based in our Boston, MA; or our Seattle, WA AWS office.
Key job responsibilities
You will be responsible for driving the technical product roadmap, and partnering with development, UX, and customer success teams to deliver new products. In this position, you’ll be an owner in innovating and delivering disruptive value to our customers, expanding customer adoption and usage growth, and raising the bar in ensuring we deliver the best possible customer experience.
A day in the life
We’re looking for a tenacious self-starter with a passion for sales and marketing engagement products, who can serve as a strong advocate for our customers. You should have excellent analytical capabilities, strong writing skills, ability to technically dive deep and work independently with development teams, and the desire to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment. You must have a track record of understanding customer needs and delivering technology solutions to address those needs.
About the team
Come join a smart, innovative team that’s obsessed with serving its customers and is having fun doing so in a start-up-like environment!
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
· 10+ years of product experience, preferably with applications/sales engagement experience
· 7+ years of product management experience
· BA/BS required; BS in Computer Science/Engineering/Mathematics
· Track record of taking ownership and getting results
· Sound business judgment
· Ability to influence and negotiate
· Strong analytical skills, with excellent problem-solving abilities amid ambiguity
· Ability to formulate data-driven decisions
· Ability to conceptualize, run, and prioritize multiple projects
· Extraordinary interpersonal and communication skills with track record of navigating complex unstructured cross-functional environments
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Passion for leadership, management, and mentoring
· Prior experience in the sales/marketing product space
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Amazon Web Services
- Amazon Web Services Jobs