Perficient, Inc. Portfolio Specialist - SEO and Digital Content Marketing - Sales in Boston, Massachusetts
At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for an Portfolio Specialist - SEO and Digital Content Marketing in office located in Framingham, MA. or remote options as well.
· Qualify inbound sales leads through direct prospect contact (most over the phone)
· These are often Fortune 500 level clients that require a very senior understanding of business development and sales.
· Translate prospects needs into specification requirements that can be built into a proposal – requiring strong technical understanding
· Draft proposal and drive through approval and sent back to prospect
· Develop pricing in consultation with GM and Directors
· Develop value-added/upsell working relationships with key clients
· Maintain opportunities/updates in Salesforce
· Coordinate contracting with clients and legal
· Bachelor’s degree
· Years of Experience: 5-8+ years of services sales or professional consulting experience with technical services or product offerings.
· Excellent presentation and communication skills both verbal and written and experience that demonstrate technical proficiency, digital marketing knowledge and business acumen
· Ability to assess client requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions
· Strong, team-based sales drive with an outgoing, solutions-oriented approach
· Confidence to interface with technical and management personnel at all levels
· Demonstrated MS Office proficiency (sales CRM programs a plus - Salesforce)
· Excellent planning and follow-up skills
· Willingness to travel
Familiarity with at least some of the following a plus:
Search Engine Optimization
Content Management Systems
Data Management Platforms
Email Service Providers
Search Engine Marketing
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index. (#LI-PB1)
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Applicants should ensure that their e-mail settings will receive e-mail from the iCIMS system otherwise, you could miss critical communications related to your application.
External Company Name: Perficient, Inc
External Company URL: www.perficient.com
Street: One Washington Street, 15th floor
Post End Date: 8/31/2019