System One Outreach and Event Coordinator in Boston, Massachusetts
Our education client is looking for an experienced, proactive and organized outreach & event coordinator to work on a temporary basis.
Reporting to the sr. director of marketing & strategic inititatives, with guidance from dept. staff and planning teams, this role will be responsible for supporting the planning and coordination of School events, outreach and special projects. The role will provide administrative support, such as scheduling and meeting coordination, and interact with various depts. throughout the school, university and centers. The ideal candidate will have experience in event planning and project management, a proven ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously. They will bring a detail-oriented, project management capability to a variety of marketing & communications projects & outreach events held at the school both in-person and virtually.
• Support the execution of project, event and outreach plans, including vendor coordination, managing team meetings, communicating with stakeholders, and scheduling.
• Apply professional standards and best practices in project management and team coordination to perform duties.
• Provide general support to the marketing & communications department including organizing meetings, webinars, events, and conference calls.
• Bachelor's degree in field related to project management, event planning, hospitality preferred
• 3+ years of experience in event and project coordination preferred
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Strong attention to detail
• Professional and polished demeanor
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, Google Suite,, Zoom, project management tools, and other technology to support the execution of deliverables
• Openness to feedback and continuous learning
• Interest in social work and social justice topics
Interested? Apply today!
System One, and its subsidiaries including Joulé, ALTA IT Services, CM Access, TPGS, and MOUNTAIN, LTD., are leaders in delivering workforce solutions and integrated services across North America. We help clients get work done more efficiently and economically, without compromising quality. System One not only serves as a valued partner for our clients, but we offer eligible full-time employees health and welfare benefits coverage options including medical, dental, vision, spending accounts, life insurance, voluntary plans, as well as participation in a 401(k) plan.
System One is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, family care or medical leave status, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
- System One Jobs