State Street North America ETF Channel Marketing Manager in Boston, Massachusetts
North America ETF Marketing Manager
SPDR ETFs is seeking an experienced channel Marketing Manager to build and execute the marketing plan and associated integrated omni-channel marketing campaigns, driving brand awareness and new customer acquisition across the institutional client segments. With deep knowledge of the institutional arena, you will be passionate about integrated marketing, lives for seamless client engagement and considers the end-to-end client journey to drive business results. This position reports to the Head of North America ETF Marketing.
As a member of the ETF Marketing Team, you will lead creative, digital-first marketing programs, collaborating with marketing experts from brand, advertising, content, events, PR, and digital technology to drive growth and client engagement. We are seeking someone with a consistent record of success, an ambitious spirit and a real passion for growing businesses.
- You will craft, lead and execute the SPDR ETFs institutional marketing strategy in partnership with the institutional team and the Head of ETF Marketing for North America, differentiating approaches to ensure they are appropriate to the target audiences
- You will plan and implement marketing campaigns, content and thought leadership, working with subject matter experts including PR, events, DM, paid and earned media, and digital
- As a brand ambassador for SPDR ETFs, you will ensure positioning and messaging for the ETF business is consistent and takes into account global requirements
- You have strong digital knowledge, and will work with the direct marketing teams to drive a communication program supportive of institutional ETF initiatives, and the digital team to deliver best-in-class client experiences
- Measurement is key to performing in this role, and you will direct and work with in-house experts to consistently and reliably assess marketing performance and return on investment
- You will be responsible for the institutional marketing budget, deciding on the best spend to meet business and marketing objectives
- Work effectively, independently and as a highly collaborative teammate across the marketing team and the wider ETF business
- Contribute to the wider departmental / cross-functional projects including market intelligence, competitor analysis, trend analysis
Experience/ Skills required:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably with major in marketing or communications; master’s degree preferred
- 8 or more years of relevant marketing communications experience: deep expertise with ETF channel marketing leadership with institutional clients
- Financial services experience essential – experience with ETFs highly desired
- Ability to work both at a strategic level and a tactical level; this is a hands-on role
- Demonstrated ability to develop digital-first, omni-channel marketing campaigns, including optimization and measurement
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong management skills are paramount to the success of this role
- A standout colleague with ability to drive initiatives independently
- Experience in public speaking
Location and Travel
This position will be based in Boston. Some domestic travel will be required.
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them lead risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success. Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses the things we value. It’s also part of our commitment to includevelopment and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us. State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
- Posted 30+ Days Ago
- Full time