Verisk Marketing Strategist, Life Insurance Solutions in Boston, Massachusetts
We are looking to hire a Marketing Strategist to support integrated marketing efforts for Verisk’s life insurance solutions. Our life insurance team represents a cross-functional, cross-business-unit working group that is energized and committed to success in this new vertical. The ideal candidate is well-versed in B2B marketing strategies for the insurance and/or technology space and can drive digital engagement and lead gen.
The Marketing Strategist will report to the Director of Marketing, Life Insurance Solutions, located in Boston. Preference will be given to candidates in Boston and Jersey City.
· Support the development and execution of marketing strategies, plans and multi-channel campaigns from start to finish by collaborating with marketing resources across the business
· Develop strategic messaging and content throughout the marketing funnel that resonates with our target audience with special attention to the digital and insurtech transformation
· Work closely with product and sales stakeholders to drive awareness, lead generation, and pipeline growth
· Research and analyze customer insights, competitors, and market trends to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
· Understand our life insurance vision and revenue goals, drive marketing initiatives that support growth and success in a new vertical
B2B marketing background with a focus on building new verticals
Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
Proficiency with digital marketing, including content marketing, online (SEM…), and social media
Understanding of the fintech, health tech, insurtech, and overall tech space
Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills; ability to distill complex concepts into language that is understandable and compelling to business decision makers
Self-directed learner with the ability to quickly learn our business while simultaneously creating value for the team
Effective in juggling project management responsibilities while simultaneously working independently to complete projects
· 5+ years of B2B marketing experience, preferably in insurance and/or technology
· Bachelor’s or graduate degree in marketing, business, economics, or related field
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Consumer Privacy Notice