LogoMix Marketing Intern in Boston, Massachusetts

About us:

LogoMix is a fast-growing, profitable startup located in the heart of downtown Boston. Over 20,000,000 businesses worldwide use our web-based platform to brand and marketing their business. Our tools make it easy to design and order logos, websites, business cards, and promotional products.

We value new ideas, professional drive, and curiosity. As a member of the LogoMix team, there will be plenty of opportunities to learn and contribute -- we want to hear your thoughts!

What we need:

We’re looking for an intern who is passionate about digital marketing -- SEO, social media, email, and content. Our ideal candidate is highly creative, a strong writer, and has a “get stuff done” mentality.

What you’ll gain:

As the Marketing Intern, you’ll own a list of projects and have concrete deliverables to keep track of your growth. You’ll gain:

• A holistic introduction to digital marketing.

• Experience in a startup environment.

• A base level of experience across a variety of digital channels.

• The opportunity to focus your learning in one area of interest.

What you’ll do:

As our Marketing Intern, you’ll spend 75% of your time supporting our three marketing managers. You’ll spend the remaining 25% testing your own ideas and pursuing your own interests in marketing. A typical day could include any of the following tasks:


◦ Perform keyword and backlink research to identify link-building targets (using Ahrefs).

◦ Research places to pitch content, make content recommendations, and work with managers to pitch sites.

• Content:

◦ Format and publish digital content in all languages.

◦ Coordinate with translators to localize and promote global content.

◦ Research content competitors, stay abreast of trends, make topic recommendations.

◦ Write content and contribute to our two company blogs.

◦ Maintain blog health: interlinking articles, updating category tags, image formatting, etc.

• Social Media:

◦ Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for company brands.

◦ Monitor analytics to report results and identify new ideas.

◦ Create and publish engaging social media content.

• Email Marketing:

◦ Assist with copywriting for emails and A/B tests.

◦ Support content planning in email campaigns.

◦ Learn and assist with basic HTML/email code and email segmentation.

◦ Contribute to email testing and data analyzation.

About you:

• Currently pursuing bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, English, or similar field. Juniors and Seniors preferred. Available 10-15 hours/week.

• Located in or around Boston -- must be able to come into the office.

• Effective communicator with excellent writing skills. Please include 2-3 writing samples.

• Highly organized, able to work under deadlines.

• Upbeat attitude, excited about learning the ins and outs of marketing.

• Comfortable using Office Suite (Excel, Powerpoint, Word) and Google Apps.

• Prior marketing internship experience preferred.

• Proficiency in foreign languages a plus (especially French, Spanish, or Portuguese).

• Bonus points for HTML experience.