CannonDesign Marketing Coordinator in Boston, Massachusetts
CannonDesign has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator in our Boston, MA office. If your skills and experience are a match for the position described below, we’d love to hear from you.
ABOUT OUR FIRM
We are an integrated global design firm that unites a diverse team of architects, engineers, constructors, builders, strategists, researchers, and industry specialists driven by a singular goal – to help solve our clients' and society's greatest challenges.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Marketing staff are integral and respected members of our team. The successful candidate will partner with other marketing coordinators, senior marketing leadership and firm leadership to establish strategy and help run new business pursuits.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Collaborate with team members on pursuit strategy, proposal composition and content, writing, design, and production of compelling and engaging marketing materials.
- Author and edit original content for pursuit packages that demonstrates alignment between CannonDesign and the opportunity.
- Participate in developing and nourishing client relations by knowing and promoting the firm's portfolio and services.
- Prepare/format project narratives, statistics, graphics, resumes, etc. for inclusion in all aspects of professional service marketing submissions in collaboration with market leaders.
- Work with the marketing and communications team to determine the appropriate approach and strategy in creating firm qualification, proposal and interview materials.
- Create and update portfolio pages, presentations and related marketing materials using existing design templates and brand standards.
- Maintain and track opportunities and project information in firm databases.
- Conduct market and client research and develop custom reports.
ABOUT YOUR QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have a Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- A minimum of four years of related work experience required.
- Related experience working in a marketing or communications role for a professional services firm preferred.
- Must be proactive, self-driven, organized and have an enthusiasm for innovation. Strong time and project management skills are essential.
- Must be detail oriented and possess excellent written communication skills, including a strong command of grammar and editing.
- We require proficiency with InDesign, Word and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with Deltek CRM Vision and Salesforce is a plus.
ABOUT WORKING HERE
- We are relentless in our pursuit of client adoration (not simply satisfaction). Consistent delivery of the best service is what we are about
- We know you have a life outside of the office. That’s why we offer the convenience of flexible scheduling, including the ability to work remotely on occasion
- We are committed to ensuring our practice is equitable for all employees, representative of the communities around us – and focused on the future of design We advocate for equity, diversity and inclusion efforts through the leadership of our Diversity + Inclusion Council, Women’s Forum, and other community advocacy initiatives
- We’re about communication and transparency here. If you want to talk to someone about an idea you have, or a challenge that needs addressing, we’re ready for you.
- The NEXT Council is a group of dynamic, multi-faceted employees that collaborates closely with firm leadership. Together, council members act as a catalyst for our practice’s evolution – a think tank for innovation, improvement and growth.
Please note that candidates can only apply to our positions on our company Careers site. It's not uncommon for scammers to create positions that look legitimate on other sites; never enter your information or apply for CannonDesign positions on any platform. Should an issue arise that you feel we should be aware of, please contact us. Please provide your resume and portfolio when applying.
As a condition of employment, all employees are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.
City: Boston, MA
Title: Marketing Coordinator
Job ID: BOSMCII1219
Market: Not Applicable