Huron Consulting Group Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Solution Architect in Boston, Massachusetts
Huron helps its clients drive growth, enhance performance and sustain leadership in the markets they serve. We partner with a number of industries to develop strategies and implement solutions that enable the transformative change our clients need to own their future. Together, we empower clients to navigate financial disruption.
As a leader in technology implementations – from on-premise software to multi-year cloud-based enterprise-wide deployments, we have significant Oracle and Salesforce expertise and are the largest and fastest-growing EPM firm in North America. Our expertise in full-service enterprise performance management (EPM), enterprise resource planning (ERP), business intelligence and analytics, customer relationship management (CRM), and data management services helps drive results and creates a competitive advantage. Huron is a Platinum level member of the Oracle Partner Network (OPN), a Workday Services Partner, and a Gold level consulting partner with Salesforce.com.
You’ll deliver technology and analytic solutions that enable organizations to manage and optimize their financial performance, operational efficiency, and client or stakeholder experience.
Join our team as the expert you are now and create your future.
Huron’s Salesforce team is seeking a Salesforce Consulting Manager with strong experience in CRM and related technologies. The Salesforce Consulting Manager will have experience with solutions architecture, onsite coordination, designing, configuration and development. The candidate should be a subject matter expert in providing customization, development, enhancement and support for Saleforce.com projects.
The Salesforce Consulting Manager will lead project delivery including; managing work plans, defining business requirements, solution architecture, organizing and prioritizing business needs. Candidate will ultimately be responsible for developing and maintaining a portfolio and Salesforce.com clients and projects.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Successfully manage end to end Salesforce Marketing Cloud Projects ensuring a high level of quality.
• Establish and maintain positive client relationships.
• Balance and prioritize workload across multiple clients and engagements
• Perform or assist and guide Business/Solutions Architect in Salesforce Marketing Cloud requirement definition and implementation process.
• Clearly articulate business requirements and translate client needs into Salesforce marketing Cloud design considerations.
• Work with implementation team to ensure business requirements are satisfied.
• Act as point of contact for client escalations and drive resolutions.
• Identify and market sales opportunities for new clients and/or projects.
• Provide mentorship to team members.
• Provide product expertise support for Salesforce Marketing Cloud within the larger Salesforce practice.
• Support the growth of the organizations: assume additional office responsibilities (e.g., career management, mentoring, recruiting, training, attending conferences)
• 3-5 years’ experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ExactTarget.
• Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementations: lead, design, develop, deliver.
• In-depth understandings of the capabilities of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud application.
• Proven experience in designing and building Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions with external platform integrations.
• Marketing Cloud Consultant certification or equivalent related experience (can get certified as soon as they sign on)
• Experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementation process development and project management.
• Working knowledge of HTML, SQL, and AMPscript.
• Proven ability to creatively use ESPs or CRM technology to solve business
• Recommend cost effective technology solutions for business challenges
• Ensure the on-time delivery of enhancements or modifications to ongoing production CRM systems.
• Outstanding client service skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Analytical and creative problem solving skills
• Team player and deadline oriented
• Ability to multi-task and set workload priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Flexibility with travel and hours
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.
Huron Consulting Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage to employees and dependents; a 401(k) plan with a generous employer match; an employee stock purchase plan; a generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Our Wellness Program supports employee total well-being by providing free annual health screenings and coaching, bank at work, and on-site workshops, as well as ongoing programs recognizing major events in the lives of our employees throughout the year. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Huron is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Huron will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace. Huron will consider qualified applications with criminal history in accordance with applicable laws.
Category: Enterprise Solutions & Analytics Consulting
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Requisition ID: 7206
Huron Consulting Group
- Huron Consulting Group Jobs