MasterCard Manager of Product Management in Boston, Massachusetts
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager of Product Management
SessionM offers a full suite of technology and services to deliver a customized end-to-end loyalty marketing solution that makes your customers happier and businesses more profitable. Our product team loves solving complex problems utilizing data and analytics, but we also obsess about customer experience.
We are currently seeking a Manager of Product Management to help us deliver on our vision for a global next generation loyalty and personalized engagement platform. This leader will focus on productization of the SessionM platform, including the platform wide features and technical services.
The leader will develop product vision, strategy and roadmap for the platform but also execute to deliver results. This is achieved by working in close collaboration with other product managers, sales, go to market, delivery and engineering.
• Act as a business owner for the platform including shared components, services, and infrastructure; Responsible for delivering value to the end customer through common platform services and architecture.
• Leads market research to assess and evaluate the competitive landscape, evaluate opportunities, trends and threats to market position.
• Define platform strategy and roadmap that enables the revenue and growth objectives for the product lines
• Define and organize collections, initiatives, and roadmap to deliver platform objectives and deliver customer value
• Work closely with product managers and internal teams to identify unmet needs or pain points with features across the entire platform.
• Work closely with UX to define and simplify the user experience across the products
• Work closely with architecture and engineering teams to plan and execute roadmap and backlog
• Executes PM framework and processes to define functional and technical requirements for engineering.
• Responsible for roadmap execution and delivering customer value and business results
• Product management experience in a high growth SAAS platform company.
• Proven experience in developing and leading cross functional and technical teams
• Ability to empathize deeply with our customers and advocate for their needs
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proven experience in end-to-end product lifecycle (Ideation through Deployment and Maintenance) is required.
• Outstanding written/oral, organizational, data analytical skills and attention to detail
• BA/BS degree required; MBA preferred
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-139255