CVS Health Manager, Digital Portfolio Management & Strategy in Boston, Massachusetts
CVS Health is embarking on a bold digital agenda to transform health care and empower millions of customers on their path to better health. We are creating innovative digital solutions that will make health care more accessible, more integrated and more reliable for more people, online and in our stores. We are looking for passionate, driven people who want to join a high energy and growing team to make a difference in customers’ lives and who want to be on the ground floor of digital innovation that aims to reinvent what a pharmacy and a health care company can be.
The Manager, Digital Portfolio Management & Strategy is part of the Retail Digital Portfolio Office (which includes ecommerce, app/account, loyalty, health services, APIs, and more), responsible for cross portfolio alignment of product road map, investment funding as well as external PMO and Business Unit initiatives. The Manager closely partners with Solution Train and Product teams and drives the day to day coordination with business partners. This role is responsible for managing portfolio communications, representing a consistent product voice to internal and external stakeholders.
• Engage with BU partners on a regular cadence (join team meetings, hold small group meetings, participate in BU roadmap and problem solving meetings, etc.) to ensure product office is able to accurately reflect current business priorities
• Coach BU partners to focus on the business challenge; the opportunity or problem and the measurement that will show progress toward realizing the opportunity or mitigating the problem.
• Translate this knowledge into rolling 4 quarter roadmaps, which will be published monthly
• Review and align the rolling 4 quarter roadmaps with product leaders, in preparation for monthly product review meetings; provide the “voice of the Business Unit” to the product teams to inform prioritizing decisions
• Ensure monthly results and roadmap are in a constant state of readiness to share with client sales teams, BU partners, Enterprise leaders, marketing teams and other key stakeholders
• Provide product demos, when required
• Drive follow up and action from monthly product meetings
• Provide BU program sponsors and PMOs with information on progress and milestones from scrum teams and ARTs in a clear measurable way that provides visibility to progress
• Meet with BU marketing leaders to ensure alignment and partnership to drive digital adoption plans
• Serve as epic owner for some pieces of work when needed, particularly early in the funnel to define the epic hypothesis statement and lean business case in partnership with business partner, digital product and finance. May include cross-portfolio impacts around things like Compliance or Accessibility.
• 3-8 years required of experience, particularly in product management and product development
• Proven ability to maintain strong relationships across key stakeholders and constituents
• Proven ability to connect business priorities into a product roadmap
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors)
• Demonstrated collaborative style, with ability to lead and influence diverse teams
• Familiarity with agile processes, such as scrum, Kanban, and/or the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
• 8-10 years of experience, particularly in product management and product development
Bachelors Degree Preferred
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
- CVS Health Jobs