MasterCard Manager, Content & Thought Leadership in Boston, Massachusetts
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Content & Thought Leadership
Serve as the managing editor for Mastercard Data & Services, including content developed for thought leadership and brand building and content developed for marketing purposes.
• Lead development of thought leadership and content in support of building the Mastercard Data & Services’ brand globally.
• Work with writers and thought leaders throughout Mastercard to capture a tone and message that will reach and engage external audiences.
• Collaborate with the wider Data & Services marketing team, as well as other teams, on campaigns and programs.
• Measure content performance and develop best practices for improving performance.
• Develops strategies for refreshing and recycling existing content.
• Demonstrated experience and success in developing B2B content either as a journalist or a marketer
• Experience managing a content development process and measuring performance to assess success and recommend changes
• Experience developing different types of content, from long- and short-form written content to infographics and videos
• Experience working with a range of writers and editing content to make it readable and insightful for busy decision makers
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-157998