Bank of America Life Services Marketing Program Manager in Boston, Massachusetts
Life Services is a new area within the consumer product organization looking to transform the way Bank of America delivers the enterprise to its clients in a customer-centric way. Using the Life Priorities framework, Life Services is focused on evolving the client engagement process; scaling solutions that help our customers through major life events and delivering new high touch and high tech solutions to help them establish their Life Plan and stay on track. Additionally this team is responsible for growing Employee Banking programs for our large corporate and commercial clients and other key third party partnerships aligned to Life Priorities. The marketing program manager will work across the Life Services organization to develop and execute marketing strategies to meet business objectives.
• Support the development and execution of the Life Services marketing programs for Employee Banking, Life Plan,
Life Event Services and the new client engagement model (sales process)
• Develop and execute integrated campaigns that support the launch of significant new product,
service experiences and third party partnerships
• Partner with channel marketing teams and external agencies to develop creative and to ensure
proper implementation of strategy
• Work with UX and product partners to execute research agenda that feeds product/ experience design,
positioning, messaging and branding
• Support Employee Banking to define employee engagement experience and manage execution of
programs with channel partners to ensure proper alignment with strategy and drive scalable solutions
• Drive asset tracking, audit and risk/compliance remediation processes including frontline management
of the Marketing Review Center (MRC) process
• Assist in preparing reporting on program results to share with internal partners
• Set up, maintain and document outcomes of various meeting routines, including internal and external partners
• BS/BA Degree
• 10+ years of experience managing marketing and/or digital initiatives within the financial services industry
• Agency/vendor management experience
• Must have strong analytical skills and the ability to help influence business strategy by leveraging data-driven insights.
• Must possess strong communication skills with the ability to understand and present complex concepts
in clear language.
• Ability to lead, inspire and motivate others, set clear direction, and drive progress against goals while holding
internal support partners and agency personnel accountable
• Ability to think strategically but also plan and execute on tactical actions to support business goals.
Ability to utilize “voice of the customer” feedback and analytics to help inform digital strategy
• Can manage aggressive deadlines, complex approval processes, multiple projects at once,
and shifting priorities
• Must have Microsoft Office PowerPoint and Excel expertise.
Posting Date : 09/26/2018
Wilmington, DE, BRACEBRIDGE I, 1100 N King St,
Boston, MA, 100 FEDERAL ST (MA5100),
Charlotte, NC, BANK OF AMERICA CORPORATE CENTER, 100 N TRYON ST,
- United States
Travel : Yes, 5% of the time
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.