Pegasystems, Inc. Lead Marketing Consultant in Boston, Massachusetts
The Position: Play a critical leadership role in helping Pega’s customers and partners realize opportunities for improvement through the implementation of marketing, decisioning and analytics solutions. Working both remotely and on-site at a customer location, you will work in a business advisory capacity with key customer and Pega partner stakeholders across Marketing Business functions to define and agree effective customer Marketing and Decisioning strategies.
You will also support Pega business development activities and function as the Strategic Application Champion and Consulting Team Lead.
In this role, you will:
- Work in a business advisory capacity with key customer and Pega partner stakeholders across Marketing Business Functions to define and agree effective customer Marketing and Decisioning strategies.
- Articulate what Customer Decision Management, Always On Marketing and AI mean in a practical sense; how does it deliver the Business Vision and Objectives.
- Lead and evangelize optimal use of modeling insights, analysis, simulation, measurement and reporting to maximize effectiveness of strategies, return on investment and customer experience.
- Ensure that the delivery teams understand the customer program objectives, challenges and overall context.
- Complete customer journey mapping and optimization to drive an effective and engaging customer experience.
- Support the sales cycle and ensure effective sales-service transition with regards to overall strategy and vision realization.
- Partner with training teams to advise, help develop, and test drive Decisioning courseware and other training artifacts.
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business.
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market.
- The opportunity to make a tangible impact on the world’s market-leading organizations.
- A collegial and friendly team environment.
- Opportunities for growth and advancement, and training to develop management and leadership skills.
- The opportunity to work with the most innovative organizations and provide technical thought leadership to help them solve their business and technical challenges.
The Person: A hands-on, motivated and collaborative individual with exceptional communication skills and proven experience working with diverse teams of technical architects, business users and IT teams in customer organizations on all phases of the software development life-cycle. Consultants must have the ability to learn complex material quickly and manage multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously.
- A quick learner with excellent time management and organization skills, with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner, and collaborate.
- Willingness to go the extra mile.
- Dedication to achieving outstanding customer results.
- Driven and team-oriented with a demonstrated ability to lead by example.
- Experience with designing and/or implementing Marketing and Decisioning software (such as Chordiant, Infor CRM Epiphany, SmartFocus, Experian, Adobe, Oracle, Marketo, Salesforce, Teradata, Aprimo, IBM Unica) applications.
- Able to pick up new concepts and technology rapidly; able to explain it to both business & IT stakeholders.
- Able to work in teams as well as independently.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice