State Street Internal Communications Manager – Business Line Support , AVP in Boston, Massachusetts
The Head of Internal Communications in North America will manage the day to day internal communications needs of our AIS, SSGX and SSGM business lines. He/She will collaborate with internal partners across functions (PR, Social, Events, etc.) and his/her counterparts in EMEA and APAC geographies. Additionally, the Internal Communications Manager will work with senior leaders to provide a strategic vision for how to evolve communications, both on traditional and digital channels.
- Develop internal communications strategy across a variety of channels and touchpoints.
- Manage all internal communications for AIS, SSGX and SSGM.
- Ensure information is effectively cascaded throughout the organization.
- Collaborate effectively with leaders and partners at all levels.
- Partner across channels on major launches and event communications.
- Use employee feedback, metrics and data to drive improvements to communications initiatives.
Exceptional writing skills are a must. A BA in journalism, communications, public relations or a related field is required. An MBA degree, or the pursuit of one, is an advantage. Priority will be given to candidates with 5+ years of marketing experience at a mid-size or large organization and/or agency.
- Posted 30+ Days Ago
- Full time