The Mentor Network HR Communications Specialist in Boston, Massachusetts
HR Communications Specialist Primary Location: MA-MABoston-313 Congress St Function: Human Resources The MENTOR Network
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services in more than 36 states to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families.
We are currently seeking a Human Resources Communications Specialist to join our team in our Boston office (Seaport, South Boston). As the HR Communications Specialist you will utilize a range of communications platforms to create internal communications for our network-wide Human Resources team, which relates to employee communications that market HR initiatives and our employee value proposition.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential function listed below.
- Collaborate with Public Strategy Group (Marketing) to publish timely company information that relates to our employees in 36 states.
- Execute HR communication strategies and ensure it is consistent and reflects the organization’s strategic vision.
- Measure and present results of HR communication efforts.
- Analyze metrics and suggest ways to increase employee engagement in our organization-wide initiatives.
- Maintain the communications calendar.
- Refine core messaging to ensure organizational consistency in all aspects of communication including development, organizing and education.
- Work with the Human Capital Systems Team and other HR SMEs to publish a variety of content on our employee portal platform.
- Respond to inquiries from external HR social media sources.
- Perform other related duties and activities as required.