Chewy Head of Social and Display Marketing in Boston, Massachusetts
Chewy is seeking a Head of Social and Display Marketing to join the Performance Marketing team in Boston, MA. As the Paid Social and Display Leader you will lead a talented team to implement and deliver results on the paid social media and display strategies. The perfect candidate is a passionate, data driven marketer who understands the social media and landscape, has hands-on experience managing significant investments and leading high-performance teams.
- Establish a data-driven approach to inform and build paid social and display strategies to increase awareness and engagement
- Build campaigns across channels that resonate with pet parents everywhere
- Implement tactics to support business initiatives
- Work with the brand and integrated marketing teams to build engaging and high-performance social campaigns across multiple platforms
- Guide the product development and analytics team to build the best possible tools and infrastructure to measure and optimize social and display campaigns
- Define the right KPIs to measure the success of the team’s efforts
- Lead the team through continuous optimization and grow the program
What you\u0026#39;ll need:
- 10+ years of experience in digital advertising, social and display marketing
- 5+ years of managing high-performance teams
- Experience in developing social media marketing and display strategies and successfully implementing large-scale campaigns
- Proven results building social following across a variety of channels and using social to drive growth
- Proven results driving up awareness and consideration using display campaigns
- Passion for data driven optimization
- Knowledge of best practices and tactics across social media channels including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, Instagram, TikTok, etc.
- Ability to inspire, motivate and lead cross-functional teams to deliver growth
- An intuitive and creative problem solver with impeccable organizational skills
- A passion for pets, culture, data and tech
- Position may require travel
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact HR@Chewy.com.