Amazon Web Services GTM Specialist, Cloud Management Services in Boston, Massachusetts
Do you love cutting-edge cloud technology? Do you love to scale your business adoption through partners? AWS Go-To-Market Specialists are responsible for building a Go-to-Market strategy to drive adoption of Cloud Management services to AWS customers as well as build scaling motions for partners, to empower them. To accelerate our rapidly-growing business, we are looking for a motivated, technically savvy person to build the next level of growth for cloud-based infrastructure management solutions from AWS, through partners.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for a world class go-to-market leader focused on the Cloud Management Services. As a Specialist within AWS, you will have the exciting opportunity to accelerate adoption of AWS cloud computing services by customers through Systems Integrator partners. Activities include constructing and executing get-to-market and go-to-market plans for customer enablement through partners, building C-level relationships within partner orgs, and driving new product innovation for partners. You will be responsible for driving top line revenue growth and overall market adoption of the service portfolio by establishing and growing business and technical relationships within Systems Integrator partners. You will adopt a scalable and programmatic approach to engage with partners, help communicate the value of building solutions using native AWS Cloud Management services, and communicate the business value proposition to partner executives.
In this role, you will work with internal technical, partner, sales and product teams to build sales motions and sales plays for customer solutions based on AWS services, focused on helping partners drive adoption. You will work closely with the AWS Service teams who develop our services, other AWS Specialists, AWS sales, and marketing. You will be expected to:
· Develop and drive a strategy to build and grow the service portfolio, through Systems Integrator partners
· Develop and drive business and technical enablement plan for partners to facilitate the implementation and operations of AWS services.
· Drive portfolio sales revenue through regular pipeline, opportunity registration and business reviews with partners to manage progress against the strategic business plan
· Develop and drive promotions, funding benefits, and incentives for partners, as appropriate
· Understand the technical requirements of each partner and work closely with the internal AWS development team to guide the direction of our product offerings
· Gather, organize, and report back partner feedback (both technical and business) to help improve the customer experience
· Work with AWS partner marketing to build GTM plans and execute to deliver agreed outcomes
· Own communication strategy: Keep key internal stakeholders informed of changes, events, and opportunities.
The ideal candidate will possess a sales or business development background to engage with the C-suite, as well as execute on marketing and sales activities across AWS partner teams. The ideal candidate also possesses a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges. Working knowledge of and experience in the cloud and cloud governance and compliance technologies is preferred.
Position can be located in the following cities: Bay Area, Seattle, NYC, Boston, DC, LA, Chicago, Atlanta, Dallas, Austin, and Houston.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our senior members enjoy one-on-one mentoring and thorough, but kind, code reviews. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded engineer and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
· 5-8+ years of sales, business development, or alliance management experience in the software/technology industry, including Cloud/Software as a Service or related technical paradigms
· Demonstrated results in achieving sales, business, development, or alliance management goals against annual growth targets
· Experience engaging and influencing senior executives and strong familiarity with decision making processes in enterprise customers
· Demonstrated experience working with multiple stakeholders and cross functional teams, including direct and channel marketing, solution architect teams, product management and account management teams
· Experience working with account management, product management, program management and business development engagements
· 10+ years of sales, business development, or alliance management experience in the software/technology industry
· 5+ years of experience in the cloud
· Knowledge of AWS services and technologies
· MBA or MS with industry experience
· Demonstrated verbal and written communications skills, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
· Willing to travel domestically and internationally to meet with customers, partners, and to AWS events.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Amazon Web Services
- Amazon Web Services Jobs