State Street Global Head of Strategy in Boston, Massachusetts
The Global Head of Strategy will work closely with the Management Committee, CEO, and other senior business leaders to lead the development of the company’s corporate and business unit strategies and help maximize State Street’s long-term performance. This role will report into the CFO.
*PRIORITIES OF THE POSITION*
*Corporate and business unit strategy development*
- Drives the development of the corporate strategy, including periodic and annual formal reviews of the company’s long-term strategic plan
- Works closely with senior executives to lead most critical strategic initiatives, including business unit strategies, geographic expansion efforts, and new business launches
- Provides unbiased business and market analysis and recommendations in support of senior management decision making.
- Develops clear communications materials; communicates findings and recommendations to senior management
- Builds strong relationships with the global executive team, and acts as a counselor on most important business issues
- The head of M&A will report into the head of Strategy and works closely with business line executives to assess, due diligence, and execute strategic transactions
- Builds strong relationships with other external partners who can help advance the company’s objectives
*Strategic client and business partner engagement*
- Engages frequently with most important clients on topics of strategic importance to both clients and State Street
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with client-facing executives around the world to ensure that strategies are market-backed and guided by client needs
Talent attraction and management
- Effectively develops and motivates a high caliber team of strategy professionals
Manages rotational nature of team, including attracting top talent from inside and outside the company, and placing team members in leadership positions throughout the organization.
Posted 5 Days Ago
- Full time