State Street Global Functional Product Manager, Investment Services - Opportunities Available within Compliance & Custody in Boston, Massachusetts
STATE STREET CORPORATION
State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is one of the world's leading providers of financial services to institutional investors, including investment servicing, investment management and investment research and trading. With $33.90 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.70 trillion in assets under management as of June 30, 2018, State Street operates in more than 100 geographic markets worldwide, including the US, Canada, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. Clients include mutual funds and other collective investment funds, corporate and public pension funds, global hedge funds, and global banking organizations as counterparties to trading businesses. Founded as a bank in 1792 in Boston, Massachusetts, State Street employs more than 36,000 people. For more information, visit State Street’s website at www.statestreet.com.
*_PROMOTING A CULTURE OF EXCELLENCE_*
State Street recognizes that highly skilled, engaged and productive employees are essential to our success. Our company values reflect our commitment to employee engagement, Global Inclusion and corporate social responsibility — to help you build a fulfilling career. Around the world, we aim to be an employer of choice by offering competitive compensation and benefits, personal and professional development opportunities, and a work environment that promotes a diverse array of people, ideas and skills.
Product Manager, Investment Services Americas, will report to the EVP and Head of Product Management Investment Servicing. The Product Manager is responsible for developing and driving an end-to-end product strategy including market research, ideation / innovation, strategic planning, requirements definition, development and support of build versus buy assessments, operational model design, pricing guidelines, commercialization support and ongoing management, and delivering and monitoring fully-loaded product economics for the products / asset strategy(ies) assigned to them.
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE WITHIN COMPLIANCE & CUSTODY
- Lead product management across a suite of products and strategies supporting Global Services clients.
- Lead product management and development teams through the implementation and execution of the product framework.
- Establish effective interactions between the product team, product and process delivery teams, client teams, sector teams, IT and corporate functions.
- Implement an effective product management governance framework ensuring appropriate planning, coordination, and product effectiveness assessments.
- Establish key performance metrics for evaluating effectiveness against objectives, including performance versus competitive offerings
- Create forums internally and with clients to encourage idea sharing and innovation.
- Manage product P&Ls; for investment servicing offerings and review business cases for investments in product technology and commercialization.
- Understand the market, competitive forces and client direction.
- Instill a culture and environment of risk excellence and continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree and an advanced degree in business administration or related field.
- Minimum of 15 years of executive management experience.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in roles including strategic planning and product management.
- Demonstrate skills in problem assessment and resolution as well as collaborative and cooperative problem solving in a complex setting.
- Possess excellent communications skills within an organization and with clients.
- Proven ability to detect emerging trends, and encourage and make recommendations for creative change.
- Proven ability to achieve results with the persistence and patience necessary to work effectively with a wide range of internal and external constituents.
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities and lead team efforts.
Strong analytical, interpersonal, written, and oral presentations skills.
Posted 30+ Days Ago
- Full time