State Street FaCT Business Development - VP in Boston, Massachusetts
The Funding and Collateral Transformation ("FaCT") team is a business unit in State Street Global Markets (“SSGM”) with a mandate to act as the Firm’s principal fixed income repo desk, to run the Fixed Income Clearing Corp Sponsored Member Repo program (FICC SMR), a centrally cleared repo book, and to service the Global Treasury division with all Bank secured funding activities, supporting balance sheet initiatives.
In parallel, FaCT has a mandate to act in a Financial Resource Management (“FRM”) capacity – centralizing and optimizing collateral and funding management need across SSGM and the Firm.
The Business Development Vice President will have responsibilities associated with advancing the commercialization and growth of the FICC SMR Program.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Using an understanding of centrally cleared repo options, including both FICC SMR as well as centrally cleared solutions being developed in Europe, contribute to the initiative to build collateral transformation solutions for clients while supporting Global Treasury’s efforts to manage client deposits.
- Business Development:
- Identify, cultivate, and enroll prospective opportunities, adding clients to FICC SMR program in support of business growth.
- Close coordination with each Sectors Sales and Relationship Management Teams required. Educate these Teams on evolution of FaCT products.
- Collaborate with CRD, Agency Lending, Enhanced Custody, and Alternative Financing Solution to cross solution for clients.
- Develop key messaging materials used to support strategic messaging to senior management
- Think creatively and collaborate with clients and business partners to develop new client and business solutions, including expansion of current offerings
- Educate clients and colleagues on how FaCT’s offerings fit within range of STT cash solutions.
- Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or related field
- 7-10 years of prior financial services experience
- Proficient with Microsoft office, especially PowerPoint, Excel/Access
- Strong knowledge of financial markets, in particular secured funding markets
- Past business development experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working under tight deadlines with multiple deliverables
- Internally motivated to seek out answers, generate ideas, and develop new skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment at times, balancing several duties at once
- Ability to be able to lead, implement, and follow through to completion
High attention to quality and details.
Posted 30 Days Ago
- Full time