UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Executive Relationship Manager - Texas in Boston, Massachusetts
Executive Relationship Manager - Texas
Travel Amount Required:
Up to 50%
USA - USA - Remote
Description & Qualifications
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) is seeking an experienced, executive-customer-focused individual to join our team as Executive Relationship Manager (ERM). The primary driver for this role is forging executive relationships within a defined customer base to ensure satisfaction, retention, and growth. The Executive Relationship Management team delivers a differentiated experience by serving as a trusted advisor to our customers by maximizing the value of our software, services and UKG network. The ERM operates as the conduit between UKG and UKG’s customers’ organizations, relying on their ability to influence stakeholders in both while managing significant complexity. The ERM leads the planning, managing, and measuring of the ongoing health of our SaaS account base and the customer lifecycle. ERMs engage proactively with customer executives and provide value-added care as we continue drive retention and expand our solutions and footprint.
• Formally forge and engage effective relationships across the customer’s executive suite, including, but not limited to, the CHRO, CFO, CTO/CIO, COO, serving as the thought partner around workforce technology trends and the ongoing evolution of UKG’s product strategy.
• Lead and co-create strategies that deliver a value-added customer experience; executing on UKG’s end-to-end “Partners for Life” journey to establish long-term influence, differentiate our partnership, and clearly result in revenue growth and retention.
• Strategize and plan tactics to leverage in-depth industry expertise and business acumen to drive successful customer outcomes, differentiating UKG’s position as an elite WFM and HCM partner. Tactics include, but are not limited to, leading business review meetings which persuasively detail the alignment of WFM and HCM trends, UKG’s product strategy and the customer’s business objectives to accelerate executive buy-in, execution, and adoption.
• Advise executive sponsors with best practices and optimization opportunities such that ROI is maximized
• Drive executive engagement across the UKG ecosystem by securing participation in UKG events and programs including but not limited to our annual user conference, local/virtual thought leadership events, executive networking events, the UKG Insiders Group and product pilot programs
• Monitor executive team and key contact turnover within assigned accounts, ensuring a prompt and formal executive transition and subsequent executive onboarding is completed
• Identify expansion and optimization opportunities; develop sales leads to support our customer base sales team, liaise between UKG Sales Representative and customer to support a thorough evaluation and purchase decision
• Serve as facilitator of a seamless experience for the customer as they partner with the assigned UKG Contract Renewals Representative to support their execution of a successfully negotiated renewal
• Serve as a customer advocate through interaction with multiple internal teams including Sales, Product Development, Global Delivery, Customer Success, Professional Services, Legal, Finance, etc.
• Must have 5-7 years of success in an executive facing relationship management role, preferably within the Human Capital Management (HCM), Workforce Management (WFM) or software industries or commensurate experience for the responsibilities outlined within this description. Demonstrated command of account management, planning, and sales methodologies.
• Results and service-oriented individual who possesses a positive can-do attitude, as well as a proven track record of achieving results related to key performance metrics
• Demonstrated critical thinking, judgement and problem-solving skills that have a positive impact on product adoption, customer satisfaction and retention strategies. Must possess the ability to deal effectively with strategic issues, as well as tactical operational details, differentiating between the urgent and important customer priorities.
• Effective listener and communicator with the ability to provide influence at all levels of the customer organization. Must be comfortable facilitating difficult conversations and providing advisory conversations at the executive level.
• Highly proficient with CRM applications and Micr
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO Know Your Rights poster (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/2022-10/EEOC_KnowYourRights_screen_reader_10_20.pdf) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
Colorado, New York, Washington, and California Pay Law
The pay range for this position in Colorado, New York, Washington and California is $120,200 to $172,800), however, base pay offered may vary depending on skills, experience, job-related knowledge and location. This position is also eligible for a short-term incentive and a long-term incentive as part of total compensation. Information about UKG’s comprehensive benefits can be reviewed on our careers site at https://www.ukg.com/careers.
San Francisco Bay Area Pay Law
There is a different range applicable to specific work locations, within the San Francisco Bay area, the base pay range for this role in those locations is USD $138,230 to $198,700 per year.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com.
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
- UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Jobs