Compass Group, North America DISTRICT MARKETING MANAGER - BUSINESS DINING in BOSTON, Massachusetts
A Fresh Approach to Great Results.* *
/At FLIK Hospitality Group we believe in great food, great service, and great people. As a leading corporate dining and hospitality company, we provide quality and nutritious meals with a wellness-first approach, reception services, and property management to over 800 locations nationwide. From respected law firms, financial institutions, professional athletics teams, K-12 independent schools, hotels and conference centers, and more, our approach to hospitality is rooted in our dedication to providing quality service to each and every one of our guests. We believe in seasonality in sourcing our ingredients and providing a customized approach to the culinary and hospitality needs of each client; our wellness first approach ensures our food supports healthy and delicious choices. Join our team today!/
The District Marketing Manager is responsible for supporting corporate initiatives and assuring the marketing standards are in place within the region. They will coordinate, support and communicate regional projects at a regional level and work in tandem with the corporate marketing department. This includes assisting in the promotional materials and seasonal ideas in the business. The District Marketing Manager will work closely with Operational Services to ensure revenue, customer satisfaction and FLIK
marketing/merchandising goals are met.
*Key Responsibilities: *
• Help support operators in their monthly marketing through site visitations and account reviews.
• Coordinate regional projects with the marketing team
• Develop deep knowledge of the regional market place and educate unit operators in the region
• Develop innovation that continues to keep the region current and on trend with marketing practices and local competition.
• Support preparation of the monthly marketing initiatives and quality control standards for creative and promotional material and circulate information to the region.
• Support regional opening requirements as it relates to FOH, marketing and communication.
• Work with operational services, IT, print and digital execution and other vendors as necessary
• Assist unit operators with their quarterly business reports that summarize the efforts of marketing initiatives in their business.
• Work with corporate sales, marketing and culinary when needed for regional site tours and refreshes.
• Perform additional marketing projects as tasked, related to business development and account openings and support.
• Assist the marketing department in sales development strategies and IT solutions.
• Bachelor’s Degree and 1-2 years of Communications, Marketing and/or Operations experience
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills
• Must have a keen sense of merchandising and station presentation.
• Must be proficient in Excel and Power Point
• Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
• Familiarity with social media platforms
• Graphic skills an added plus
Apply to Flik today!
/Flik is a member of Compass Group USA/
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
*Req ID: *232063
JEANNE M LANE