Michael Page International Inc. Director/Senior Director/Vice President Business Development in Boston, Massachusetts
Develop strategies to turn opportunities into new business and revenue by identifying feasible short- and long-term commercial opportunities in the CDMO sector, including CMC and GMP production.
Lead negotiations with pharmaceutical and biotech businesses as well as other third parties. Manage contract preparations. Develop and manage connections with new and existing clients.
Present the technology and service offerings of the company at national or international conferences, business gatherings, and other open or closed events.
Create and maintain scientific connections with top figures in the biotech and pharmaceutical industries.
This job, which is based in the US, also occasionally necessitates travel to China.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
1) The ideal applicant will have an advanced degree in one of the aforementioned fields, such as organic chemistry, biochemistry, pharmacology, etc., as well as 10+ years of experience in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry. thorough knowledge of CDMO/CMO operations, including production of API and intermediates.
2) Sales or business development experience with a track record of success in the biotech or pharmaceutical industries
3) Needs to have a solid grasp of the market and organizational dynamics that underpin sustained growth and be able to alter or adapt as needed.
4) Retains a wide-ranging, well-established network of contacts in business, science, and personal life.
5) Must have excellent interpersonal and communication abilities
6) Outstanding public speaking abilities are required to represent the business at events and groups outside the firm.
The client is a CDMO business that provides preclinical through commercial manufacturing services to partners in the pharmaceutical and biotech industries globally. We provide services for R&D, cGMP manufacture of cutting-edge intermediates and APIs, formulations, and clinical research.
For many pharmaceutical businesses with significant R&D and manufacturing capacity and capabilities, we are a dependable and valued CDMO business partner. Our cGMP compliance is outstanding, and we have passed inspections by numerous pharmaceutical firms and regulatory agencies as the CFDA, US FDA, WHO, EDQM, and ANVISA.
Competitive base salary
Career progression opportunities
Michael Page International Inc.
- Michael Page International Inc. Jobs