Amazon Web Services Director, Private Pricing Programs in Boston, Massachusetts
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a dynamic and rapidly growing business within Amazon and the leader in providing secure, reliable, scalable, and innovative cloud services that help over a million businesses, governments, education, and not for profits across the globe scale and grow! AWS provides a wide set of scalable cloud services to meet customer needs. The AWS Private Pricing Program is seeking a talented, experienced, self-directed leader to drive innovation, awareness, and growth of Private Pricing worldwide.
The Director of Private Pricing Programs will be responsible for creating new innovative strategies that enhance the customer experience and growth of the Private Pricing Program brand globally. The Director will lead a team to analyze the current Private Pricing Program and develop targeted strategies for our geographic regions and industry business units (e.g., Telco, Energy, Global Financial Services, Global and Strategic Accounts) to be used by the sales organization to show the value of Private Pricing. They will continue to develop and update the Private Pricing Program to address the evolving needs of our customers. This Director will work with the Field Sales leadership, the Service Team leadership, and other stakeholders (e.g., AI/ML, finance, operations, and legal) to identify the key AWS Services and market segments for the campaigns for our customers to drive revenue growth.
· Capture customer trends to develop and execute a global strategy to create a Private Pricing
· Program brand strategy. The strategy will increase the number of Private Pricing customers and increase the AWS Service revenue generated through large monetary commitments.
· Responsible for the annual Private Pricing mechanisms to build the business and gain alignment of AWS senior executives.
· Create a strategy for specific industries and markets globally to address the unique needs of customers in those industries and markets.
· Build scalable, repeatable Private Pricing programs that have broad and targeted reach.
· Build a top-notch team globally with strong ownership deep functional knowledge of design thinking and go-to-market strategies.
· Work with other growth programs to ensure that when added with Private Pricing it becomes a multiplier.
· Track, measure, and analyze the performance of campaigns and report results to AWS leadership.
· 15+ years of experience in design thinking, value engineering, and developing top-notch customer experiences.
· Global experience, proven people management and experience leading large, diverse teams.
· Experience working with new product/service development teams and their outbound functions
· Experienced and confident working with Sr. Stakeholders and Executive teams
· Track record of building rapport with senior partner and customer executives (e.g. CEO, CIO, CTO), building close relationships, and closing large revenue accounts.
· Strategic problem solving and collaboration skills
· Prior experience growing a storage services business
· Motivated self-starter, proactive and action-oriented
· MBA/Technical Master’s Degree
· Global Business Experience
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Amazon Web Services
- Amazon Web Services Jobs