VMware Director - Partner and Commercial Business Measurement - Opportunity for Working Remotely in Boston, Massachusetts
• Designs, implements and manages Commercial and Partner sales holistic KPIsholistic KPIs/Metrics and associated dashboards, reports, etc. to be leveraged across all aspects of the business form Executive level QBR to individual front line sellers.
• Responsible for planning and executing the ongoing evolution of the WPCO organizational KPI framework and measures with a particular focus on SaaS evolution.
• Maintains high levels of quality, data accuracy and process/formula consistency in number planning, forecasting, and scorecard measurement approaches used by each Geo organization and WPCO
• Ensures successful adoption of these processes across the Commercial and Partner sales organizations and the operations and planning counterparts globally and in Geo
• Establishes executive weekly, monthly and quarterly governance to ensure rigor and alignment in defining goals and tracking performance.
• Works with cross function teams such as Marketing and Enablement to ensure a cohesive and holistic approach to the WPCO KPI/Metrics governance, plan and execution.
• Works closely with finance and planning functions to ensure partner planning and forecasting is well-integrated with overall company process and cadence
• Partners with WW and Geo Commercial and Partner Sales organizations to define and report across a set of Operational and Transformational KPIs
• Partners with business unit facing go-to-market team to ensure alignment with BU goals and key initiatives
• Partners with Route-to-Market leaders to ensure alignment with their overall growth trajectory across business units
• Works with Operations and BI team to operationalize the data collection, analyses and ultimately deliver dashboard views to all partner leadership team
• Provides a robust reporting and analysis framework that provides actionable insights to drive rapid corrective actions
• Works closely with senior sales leadership to align and execute scorecard metrics down to the Individual Contributor level to ensure sales organization success.
• Ensures reporting, training, and sales incentives programs are systematically measurable and aligned with these performance management priorities..
• Drives monthly/quarterly cadence with sales and business unit leadership to review performance scorecards and drive action plans
• Formulates recommendations to optimize deployment of sales personnel. Identifies opportunity for change of sales roles, coverage models, or team configurations in order to maximize partner sales productivity.
Minimum 8-10 years’ experience in sales strategy and planning in enterprise sales environment.
• Experience in successfully managing analytically rigorous corporate initiatives.
Minimum 12-15 years’ experience in channel sales strategy and planning in enterprise sales environment.
Experience in successfully managing analytically rigorous corporate initiatives.
Knowledge and experience working with industry leading BI tools such as SAP-BO, Tableau, and CRM
• Deep experience in financial modeling, data analysis, and the ability to see beyond the numbers to drive sound decision-making
• Strong Business Judgment and Experience in Partnering with Senior Leadership
Minimum 5 years managing teams of 3+ individual contributors
Minimum bachelor’s degree in (relevant area). Master’s degree, MBA highly preferred.
This job may require the candidate to comply with travel restrictions and/or work from a facility that requires full vaccination prior to entry. Further, depending on various factors, including legal challenges to the Executive Order on Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, VMware may require employees to be fully vaccinated effective January 18, 2022.
Category : Business Strategy and Operations
Subcategory: Strategic Planning
Experience: Business Leadership
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2022-01-11
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
- VMware Jobs