Salesforce.com, Inc Director OR Sr Manager, Compensation Partner in Boston, Massachusetts
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Employee Success Group
Employee Compensation Director OR Sr Manager - Salesforce- Sales OR Service
@Salesforce is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we’re delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate–and become customer companies. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our more human, less corporate culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success Aloha-style.
As a Compensation Manager (Business Partner) on the Global Rewards team, you will guide and consult in all compensation related matters related to the Sales business - focused on the North America region. You will liaise with other SME’s in ES (Human Resources) worldwide to initiate projects and provides analysis that reinforces the company’s overall business strategy of attracting and retaining the best talent in the Industry. This includes supporting the development, implementation, communication and administration of innovative compensation programs and policies. Programs and policies may incorporate job architecture, short and long-term incentives, reward and recognition programs, benchmarking and survey analysis, emerging trends, new technologies and compensation training.
• Function as an advisor and point person for all compensation related matters - focused on sales compensation.
• Serve as a subject matter expert and trusted partner to teammates, Recruiters, ES Business Partners, Sales Operations, Finance, Line Managers, and Business Leaders
• Lead the Tableau Sales and Support organizations through Salesforce’s annual compensation planning processes
• Analyze market data, review job documentation, enabling management to make informed pay and promotion decisions
• Analyze data from global compensation surveys for market pricings, salary structure developments, and special reviews
• Consult on proposed salary adjustments and promotions for conformance to established guidelines, policies, and practices
• Modeling, statistical analysis and costing of base, incentive and stock programs for guidance in impactful distribution of rewards
• Conduct job evaluations, FLSA assessments, and departmental compensation reviews
• Provide guidance to other team members to ensure consistency of service to our many Business units
• Analyze and prepare reports for HR, Line Managers, and Business Leaders as needed
Required Skills & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 7+ years of experience as a Compensation Consultant, preferably 4+ years directly supporting groups with leveraged compensation programs.
• Experience supporting sales and services client groups
• Expertise in financial analysis, statistical analysis, and modeling is required
• Expertise in Excel & PowerPoint
• Excellent project management and time management skills
• Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, influence, problem solve, and successfully collaborate and communicate with clients on various levels is essential
• Experience working in Tableau Desktop (preferred) or desire to learn
• Experience with Workday
• Previous experience working in the high-tech industry or a fast growth environment are preferred, but not required
• Global (Non – US) Compensation experience
• Experience working with Google docs, Quip, & Chatter
• Ability to adapt to a fast paced and highly ambiguous environment
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $130,000. You may also be entitled to receive bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form (https://careers.mail.salesforce.com/accommodations-request-form) .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com (http://salesfore.com/) or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
As a federal contractor, Salesforce is required to verify that all US-based employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If you receive an offer and are unable to get vaccinated for religious or medical reasons, you may request a reasonable accommodation.
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we're helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being ranked by Fortune as one of the “Most Admired Companies in the World” and one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For” eleven years in a row, and named “Innovator of the Decade” and one of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies” eight years in a row by Forbes.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something that’s so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities.
- Salesforce.com, Inc Jobs