Kronos Director Healthcare Sales - East in Boston, Massachusetts
Director Healthcare Sales - East
Boston - Massachusetts - USA, Hartford - Connecticut - USA, Lowell - Massachusetts - USA, New Haven - Connecticut - USA, Stamford - Connecticut - USA
This position involves hiring, on-boarding, training, managing, motivating and developing a team of high quality, results driven Sales Executives. As the Director Healthcare Sales, you will be responsible for monitoring the activity of the sales team in order to achieve maximum potential for selling UKG products – software, hardware and services. This role is responsible for creating a territory and account plan at the beginning of each fiscal year for each Sales Executive.
Job Responsibilities Include:
• Manages/coaches/mentors 5-7 Sales Executives
• Provides on-going skill development to sales team. Evaluates Sales Executive performance to motivate and enhance effectiveness
• Fosters peer collaboration across your sales team to enhance the performance of each individual
• Conducts weekly progress meetings with each Sales Executives to review pipeline, sales activity and obstacles
• Develops and executes geographical territory/account plan to maximize revenue
• Generates monthly/quarterly forecasts and commitments to senior sales leadership
• Manages escalations both internally and with customers
• Travels extensively with Sales Executives to customers in order to help drive business as well as to support and provide on-going feedback
• Provide feedback to UKG senior management on market trends and methods to become more effective in meeting our goals through deeper service to our customers
• Actively partners with Talent Acquisition in the sourcing, attraction and recruiting of Top Talent Sales Executives
• BA/BS or equivalent strongly preferred
• 10+ years proven success selling Cloud/SaaS based software solutions at the C level
• 5+ years proven success managing a team of 5+ field sales professionals
• Experience with Power Based Selling, Challenger or another sales methodology desired
• Consistently exceeded team quota
• Ability to hire, on-board and train new Sales Executives
• Strong negotiation, written and verbal communication skills
• Strong quantitative, analytical and conflict resolution skills
• Up to 60% travel
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.
- Kronos Jobs