Microsoft Corporation Director, Digital Campaigns in Boston, Massachusetts
Microsoft’s Global Demand Center (GDC) team within the Cloud Marketing Group is leading the marketing transformation of Microsoft’s largest and fastest growing commercial businesses. Our always-on acquisition and nurture Global Engagement Programs (GEPs) work across segments, targeting business and technical audiences across commercial portfolio. This includes Azure, Microsoft 365, Teams, Dynamics 365, Power Platform, Project, Teams, Surface, AI, security, Digital Transformation, commercial industries, and education, with programs available in 42 markets and 30 languages.
The GDC team is modernizing and integrating these channels through advanced analytics, marketing automation, and digital marketing. We are on a mission to drive market share, consumption, and consistent double-digit+ revenue growth. The Business Applications business including Dynamics 365 and Power Platform, is central to this effort. Our global engagement programs deliver a digitally connected and targeted acquisition journey, introducing audiences to Biz Apps, building their interest through targeted engagement experiences, and securing their readiness to get started making Dynamics 365 and Power Platform their business applications of choice. This position is ideal for a talented marketing leader with demonstrated success leading teams through growth and transformation to achieve results. Successful candidates will know how to use the power of strong communication skills and executive presence to influence and inspire stakeholders at all levels in the organization. If you have a passion for modern, digital marketing to drive customer experiences that create demand and loyalty, and demonstrated success attracting and developing top talent and effectively managing a team, this position may be the right opportunity for you. As a member of the Lifecycle Programs leadership team, you will lead the marketing strategy for Dynamics 365 and Power Platform and run a set of engagement programs aligned to specific prioritized opportunities.
• Serve as the key strategic partner with the Business Application product marketing teams, with a front row seat to changing market dynamics, business opportunities, product roadmaps and disclosure plans.
• Define the marketing investment strategies for Biz Apps and underlying scenarios.
• Build and execute evergreen customer engagement programs, designed, tuned, and optimized to achieve prioritized business goals.
• Lead the strategic discussions within the GDC recommending program support and prioritization of resources and making tradeoffs within the solution area.
• Run a robust rhythm of the business for your priority areas including MBRs, executive briefings, and reviews.
• Build a tight partnership with the Content Strategy team, with a commitment to design customer-centric programs aligned to targeted customer journeys.
• Cultivate a diverse and inclusive team culture and attract, retain, and grow top talent as a team manager.
• Excellent communication skills and the proven ability to influence at multiple levels of the organization.
• Results-focused with a deep sense of accountability and experience driving large projects from start to finish.
• Natural leader with the ability to educate and influence with high levels of ambiguity and tight deadlines.
• Proven ability to think strategically and creatively, while maintaining great attention to detail.
• Passion for customers and experience nurturing customer relationships at scale.
• Strong understanding of the B2B tech buying committee and purchase cycles.
• Strategic mindset including interpreting data to inform strategy and execution.
• Exceptional collaboration skills with experience developing strong collaborative relationships with a diverse range of partners.
• Strong people management and team building skills, with a commitment to fostering diversity and inclusion.
• Strong candidates will have 12+ years of relevant experience.
An MBA or equivalent preferred.
Familier with Microsoft's Business Applications business -Dynamics 365 and Power Platform
Open to Major Metro location/and or we have comprehensive relocation package to Seattle.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form (https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/accommodationrequest) .
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Microsoft Corporation Jobs