WindStream Communications Director - Customer Success in Boston, Massachusetts
Director - Customer Success East Region
About the Role:
The Director of Customer Success is a customer-facing role aligned to our large and mid-market enterprise customersegment, driving customer value and success through optimal utilization of Windstream’s products and services. This is accomplished by ensuring customers realize and experience value from Windstream, monitoring indicators of customer health, addressing customer concerns, and helping them better use our technology/products to meet their corporate goals and objectives.
What You’ll Do:
- Become the trusted advisor for your team of Customer Success Managers and Windstream customers
- Lead team of Customer Service Managers to build a deep understanding of their customers’ needs and turn them into expert users of Windstream’s products and services
- Collaborate with operations and sales teams, making sure workflows are in place to ensure customers are satisfied
- Respond to inquiries from customers and handle escalations
- Proactively touch base with Customer Service Managers and customers
- Work with recurring and one-time outcome focused services packages providing strategic advice as well as help to plan and build marketing campaigns
- Share thought leadership with customers based on needs resulting in strengthened customer trust
- Keep accurate records, including documented customer service actions and discussions.
- Manage risks to customers’ success, identify root causes, define, and activate solutions, and deploy cross-functional support to resolve
- Confer with customers and engineering partners to assess solution needs, determine system requirements, and manage customer relations by soliciting and capturing feedback and evaluating the data we receive
Do You Have?
- Experience working with large and medium enterprise customers
- Experience leading team
- Experience in collaborating and guiding cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Service Delivery)
- An ability to drive team and customer success
- Effective and confident decision-making skills based on business and financial principles
- Strong training / presentation skills.
- Ability to work closely with the customer and effectively negotiate directly with the customer and internally on their behalf
- Experience presenting or communicating in a professional environment
*Even Better: *
- Resourceful problem solving, organized and process-oriented
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, and structured environment
- A good understanding of software and technology solutions
- Ability to convey complicated ideas to technical and nontechnical audiences
- Analytical thinking
- An extraordinary understanding of customer service, success, and inbound marketing standard methodologies
Desired Qualifications: College degree and 8 years professional level experience with 3-4 years supervisory experience; or 12 years professional level related experience with 3-4 years supervisory experience; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related experience desired.
Primary Location: *US-Massachusetts-Boston
Job Category: Sales
Requisition ID: 21000919
Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.
- WindStream Communications Jobs