Curia Director, Business Applications in Boston, Massachusetts
Director, Business Applications – Remote
Curia provides global contract research and manufacturing services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
This person will report directly to the VP of Business Applications and work closely with business leadership teams and key stakeholders to assure priorities are understood, prioritized and delivered. This Director will lead a team and be accountable for enterprise systems across the corporate functions and commercial.
Join our talented workforce, where a commitment to excellence and a customer focused attitude is everything. We pursue excellence because our work has the power to improve patients’ lives with the pharmaceuticals we develop and manufacture.
• Develops a cohesive strategy that aligns to business goals and overall IT strategies
• Establish and maintain strong business relationships with both senior and operating level business leaders
• Understand and provide recommendations for improvement to business processes by leveraging existing IT capabilities, identifying improvements and define new strategic IT capabilities
• Stay abreast of business strategy, goals, objectives, and operational performance
• Be a thought leader, i.e. engaged with Business Owners/Business Process Development
• Act as the point of contact and facilitate the work request demand and prioritization process
• Educate business partners on roles, responsibilities, processes, and deliverables required to ensure effective delivery of new technology solutions
• Accountable for gaining and maintaining alignment of delivery success criteria with business partners
• Accountable for effective project management and delivery of work requests and projects within committed budget, schedule and quality for individual projects while also meeting overall department performance goals
• Guides staff in completing their tasks, coordinates workflow and provides skill training based on personal proficiency in the technical processes, techniques, and tools they use which includes Oracle EBS, Oracle FCCS / PBCS, SAP & Salesforce
• Responsible for defining effective, risk-based strategies, delivering the development for the IT projects, and accomplishing streamlined delivery efforts while meeting project objectives as well as business partner expectations
• The incumbent will be responsible for meeting IT performance and reliability goals and business Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
• Manage teams which including employees and contractors
• Provides subject matter guidance to employees as required
• Provides reviews, career development, and guidance to employees
• Ability to be flexible and operate both strategically and tactically
• Integration into payroll systems such as ADP
• Work across and with multi-functional global groups
• Manage AOP & Project Management experience with medium to large sized projects
• 25% is the required travel but may change during projects
• BS in Finance or related discipline or equivalent work experience required
• 10+ years as a Business Analyst with a progression in people leadership
• Oracle ERP hands on implementation experience
• Experience with SOX
Federal Contract Compliance
U.S. employees of Curia Global Inc. and its subsidiaries (a “Company”) hired after December 7, 2021 must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide the Company with proof of vaccination as a condition of their employment except for U.S. employees who request and qualify under applicable law for disability and religious accommodations from the COVID-19 vaccine mandate. An applicant who receives an offer of employment from the Company for a position as a U.S. employee will be required to provide proof of vaccination, or to request and receive a disability or religious accommodation that the applicant is entitled to under applicable law, before their first day of employment or any earlier or later deadline specified by the Company in the offer letter. The Company is an equal opportunity employer and provides employment opportunities and makes employment decisions without regards to an individual’s disability or religion or on any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
• Hyperion Planning, Essbase knowledge
• Experience with Internal IT controls
• Oracle FCCS and PBCS
• Oracle HCM and HR
• Experience in Salesforce
• Experience in Pharmaceutical industry
• Experience in Excel4Apps
All interested applicants must apply online. Curia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
- Curia Jobs