Procter & Gamble Digital Media Trading Manager in Boston, Massachusetts
The Digital Media Trading Manager, based in Cincinnati, Ohio, is a role with our US In-House Media team, supporting the US business. The Digital Media Trading Manager will be responsible for overseeing the implementation of our digital media strategies. As a US Digital Media Trading Manager, you will be a collaborative and courageous leader whose primary focus will be helping to execute all digital media campaigns for the business, inclusive of audience & inventory strategy and ongoing campaign optimizations that deliver on the intended goals & objectives for the investment.
• Be data-driven and have an analytical mindset: You should be filled with intellectual curiosity and be able to combine data and relevant information to turn insights into actions that get results.
• Have agility, curiosity & bias for action: We are a fast-paced and in continuous learning mode as the market changes and new platforms/ways of working emerge so being a driven self-starter yet also having the flexibility to adapt to changing conditions is key.
• Make creative connections: Our team is pushing beyond the accepted ideas and boundaries to frame new ways of working and winning.
• Have strong collaboration and communication skills (verbal and written) to enable strong and efficient progress within the core in-house team, to leverage partners effectively and to ensure client facing interactions are productive, clear and efficient.
• Have strong operational discipline as ensuring timeliness of deliverables, management of ever-changing budgets and tactical planning shifts are common and core to the work.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, IT or related background.
• At least 2+ yrs experience in hands on media buying platforms
• Track record of success in trading across programmatic & social media.
• Analytical + Creative, with a passion to develop and test new ways to profitably engage consumers across the digital media landscape
• Must operate with an agile, test/learn/iterate mindset at all times.
Starting Salary Range: $85-$115K
Compensation for roles at P&G varies depending on a wide array of non-discriminatory factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, degree/credentials, relevant skill set, and level of relevant experience. At P&G compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. Total Rewards at P&G include salary + bonus (if applicable) + benefits. Your recruiter may be able to share more about our total rewards offerings and the specific salary range for the relevant location(s) during the hiring process.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Experienced Professionals (Job Segmentation)
Starting Pay / Salary Range
$0.00 - $0.00 /
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Procter & Gamble
- Procter & Gamble Jobs