Huron Consulting Group Digital Marketing Specialist, Commercial Markets in Boston, Massachusetts
Huron is redefining what a global consulting organization can be. Advancing new ideas every day to build even stronger clients, individuals and communities. We’re helping our clients find new ways to drive growth, enhance business performance and sustain leadership in the markets they serve. And, we’re developing strategies and implementing solutions that enable the transformative change they need to own their future.
The Digital Marketing Specialist, Commercial Markets plays an important role in supporting and impacting the business through digital activations within Huron’s website, email, marketing automation and paid social marketing channels. They will be collaborating with multiple team members and marketers across the company including industry marketers, IT, creative, marketing operations, communications, legal and their digital marketer colleagues. This individual understands complex digital ecosystems, how work flows from one digital channel to another, can simultaneously manage multiple deadline-driven projects and has a keen understanding of digital best practices, data and analytics and how to apply all of this to their work to enable consistent, high performance. This individual will support the Commercial Markets team.
• Candidate must have strong expertise in website content management, fundamental knowledge of web design and website functionality, content analysis, metadata, and content taxonomy.
• This position works closely with Commercial Markets industry marketers to refine website content to ensure is fresh, compelling and presented in a user-friendly manner across mobile, tablet and PC devices.
• Candidate must be creative, proactive, and have a knack for collaborating with others and have the ability to juggle multiple tasks and projects.
• Stay abreast of emerging digital content technologies, media opportunities, approaches and strategies.
• Candidate must be capable of providing insights and analysis of Huron web properties using web analytics and data.
• Live the data-driven decision-making mantra by using analytics to continuously monitor performance, improve digital experiences and inform future strategies to best obtain desired outcomes.
Email & Marketing Automation Responsibilities
• Candidate must collaborate with digital and Commercial Markets industry marketers to manage email requests and maintain a centralized email calendar as well communicate regular status updates.
• This position will collaborate with cross-functional and industry teams to execute email campaigns, ensuring campaign accuracy, effectiveness, and adherence to email best practices.
• Candidate must coordinate all aspects of email campaign planning and deployment for promotional, triggered and transactional messages.
• Candidate must remain current on email best practices and US CAN-SPAM compliance and honor customer subscription preferences.
• This position will QA test emails across all devices, coordinate feedback and approvals of final drafts.
• Candidate will review and provide feedback to industry team on the effectiveness of email marketing campaigns through reporting.
• Candidate must align and communicate with the Commercial Markets team on upcoming e-mail suppressions/segmentations for appropriate segmentation.
Paid Social Responsibilities
• Candidate must collaborate with digital, industry and communications marketers to manage paid social requests and maintain a centralized social paid calendar as well communicate regular status updates.
• Candidate must be familiar with core social media platforms, paid social media advertising strategies, tactical execution of paid campaigns as well as an understanding of the latest social media trends and strategies.
• Candidate must have the ability to monitor success of paid social campaigns and report back to Commercial Marketa marketers on performance and optimization recommendations.
• BA or BS degree in business field required.
• HTML proficient.
• 2-3 years of experience working with a Content Management System.
• 2-3 years of experience with Web analytics (ie Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics).
• 1-2 years of experience with social media paid advertising on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
• 1-2 years of relevant professional experience in email marketing.
• Solid understanding of email service providers, email marketing and automation best practices.
• Excellent project management skills and business process design principles.
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written – with the ability to communicate clearly and persuasively to a wide range of audiences cross-functionally and internationally.
• Resourceful and self-motivated approach to work, with an interest in learning and growing professionally.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Team player with the ability to build relationships to achieve team goals.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Ability to prioritize and adhere to deadlines while managing multiple projects and processes.
• Experience with Pardot and Salesforce a plus.
• Experience with Sitecore a plus.
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.
Huron Consulting Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage to employees and dependents; a 401(k) plan with a generous employer match; an employee stock purchase plan; a generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Our Wellness Program supports employee total well-being by providing free annual health screenings and coaching, bank at work, and on-site workshops, as well as ongoing programs recognizing major events in the lives of our employees throughout the year. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Huron is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Huron will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace. Huron will consider qualified applications with criminal history in accordance with applicable laws.
Job ID: JR0001103
Category: Corporate - Marketing
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Requisition ID: 9719
Huron Consulting Group
- Huron Consulting Group Jobs