Boston University DEVELOPMENT AND DATABASE COORDINATOR, School of Public Health in Boston, Massachusetts
Do you have a passion for understanding how data drives strategic decisions? The BU School of Public Health (SPH) is looking for a self-motivated, detail-oriented, data-driven Development and Database Coordinator to provide administrative coordination and support as a member of the Development and Alumni Relations (DAR) team. As Development and Database Coordinator, you will play an important role in database management and ongoing operational support.
- Driven by our mission to improve the health of local, national and international populations, and deeply committed to igniting positive change in the world.
- Recognized worldwide for achievements in education, research and public health activism.
- Entrepreneurial and creative spirit in our pursuit of solutions, and innovative in our education.
- Our values drive what we do, and how we do it.
- Ensure data accuracy and integrity of constituent database management system Blackbaud eCRM (BBEC), including generation of reports and queries, acknowledgements, data analysis, donor and prospect list generation, and other data cleanup as needed.
- Oversee and manage the administrative operations of the DAR tam. This includes, but is not limited to, scheduling meetings for the Assistant Dean of Development and coordinating travel schedules, post-travel expense reports and reimbursements, and budget reconciliation. Provide administrative and logistical support for meetings, to include collecting agenda items, minutes, and dissemination of materials.
- Coordinate all school-based gift processing, gift acknowledgements and donor rosters for the School Development team.
Assist with events, including but limited to mailings, catering, signage, logistics, RSVPs,registration lists and staffing registration tables. Required Skills
Bachelor’s degree required with 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience working with Blackbaud eCRM (BBEC) preferred or another constituent management system
- Must be proficient in excel and able to grasp concepts and skills related to an advanced constitute management system
- Strong business and technology acumen, analytical expertise and execution skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle the demands of a fast-paced, multi-faceted, changing environment
The mission of SPH is to improve the health of local, national and international populations, particularly the disadvantaged, underserved and vulnerable, through excellence and innovation in education, research and service.
Our values drive what we do and how we do it. We are deeply committed to igniting positive change in the world. We seek to create a respectful, collaborative, diverse, and inclusive community within SPH, and to promote justice, human rights, and equity within and across our local and global communities. We are bold in our pursuit of knowledge that matters, creative in our pursuit of solutions, and innovative in our education. In all we do, it is our engagement with people, communities, and institutions in the world beyond our academic walls that leads to success.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Tracking Code: 6612/I0518
Job Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Salary: Grade 74