Microsoft Corporation Customer Engagement Lead - BPM in Boston, Massachusetts
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
With over 15,000 employees worldwide, the Microsoft Customer Experience and Success (CEnS) organization is responsible for the strategy, design, and implementation of the Microsoft end-to-end customer experience. This newly expanded organization reflects the Microsoft ambition to be known as a customer experience company, ensuring our Microsoft mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more is enabled by delighting customers and consistently exceeding their expectations in every interaction through a connected customer experience.
Microsoft has a tremendous opportunity to exceed customer expectations and drive greater customer loyalty and trust, which leads to greater satisfaction, retention, and growth. The CEnS organization is looking for people with a passion for delivering customer success to help us build a future where customers come to us, not only because we provide industry-leading products and services, and also because we provide a differentiated and connected customer experience that is rooted in our commitment to delivering on customer outcomes.
• Lead an executive customer program that develops strategic relationships for the Vice President of Experience Strategy, Services and Operations (ESSO)
• Partner with internal Account teams, define customer engagement process for ESSO VP
• Prepare ESSO VP for external engagement (briefing documents, presentation materials, etc.)
• Capture actions and next steps from customer meetings and follow through to closure
• Manage closure of customer and partner escalations for ESSO VP
• Liaison with engineering and other teams across Microsoft to drive feedback / actions to closure
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Operations, Finance or related field AND 6+ years work experience in program management, process management, process improvement OR equivalent experience.
• Strong executive presence, particularly in dealing with customer-facing situations.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and ability to influence others without direct authority, including the ability to provide clear, constructive feedback to our internal stakeholders.
• Experience coordinating with many groups to successfully implement customer impacting changes.
• Strong core project management skills (scheduling, issue identification/resolution, risk mitigation, dependency management).
• Seize opportunities by having a passion for the customer and drive for value creation.
• Working ability to remain effective under stress and respond to pressure in a manner acceptable to others and to the organization.
• Strong relationship building skills.
• Customer Obsessed
• Strong multi-tasking aptitude to manage multiple issues/projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong cross-group communication, collaboration, negotiation, and leadership skills.
• Highly organized, with great attention to ensure required details are not overlooked.
• Results and action oriented – making sure the job gets done on time.
The salary for this role in the state of Colorado is between $125,000 and $187,700.
At Microsoft, certain roles are eligible for additional rewards, including annual bonus and stock. These awards are allocated based on individual performance. In addition, certain roles also have the opportunity to earn sales incentives based on revenue or utilization, depending on the terms of the plan and the employee’s role.
Benefits/perks listed here may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.US-based employees gain access to healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan and company match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, and fitness benefits, among others.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form (https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/accommodationrequest) .
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Microsoft Corporation Jobs