State Street Conversion Manager / Project Manager, AVP in Boston, Massachusetts
Conversion Manager / Project Manager, Assistant Vice President
The Global Billing Program is a strategic initiative within the corporation.
The Conversion Manager / Project Manager, Assistant Vice President, role supports and guides program activities, and advances the development and execution of a future state design for Global Billing, including operating model and technology transformation. The successful candidate will take initiative, exercise independent thinking, juggle multiple projects, set priorities, and meet aggressive deadlines in a fast paced environment. Must have strong interpersonal and organizational skills and be interested in working in a professional and team-oriented environment. In this role, the candidate will have the opportunity to gain experience with many business, finance, technology, and third party organizations, and to contribute to a major initiative within the firm.
- Research and oversee process transformation across global businesses to contribute to the future state requirements of a global operating model.
- Collect operational and functional requirements from global business and technology units to contribute toward sound requirements for future state.
- Support 3rd party technology implementation along with potential offshore operating model
- Coordinate, schedule and oversee project plan and assigned workstream activities through detailed management and oversight
- Guide global workstreams toward the approved program standards; escalate, resolve any issues or delays appropriately. A successful candidate will be proactive and responsive.
- Communicate status appropriately to ensure alignment of goals and activities among program workstreams, and across parallel initiatives.
- Create and edit frequent management reporting (e.g. update ‘roadshow’ presentations, executive reporting, external presentations and steering committee material),
- Research, create, and compile materials needed for effective discussion and planning; Support and maintain tools and templates used in the reporting function
- Manage logistics of a major global program (e.g. meeting and schedule coordination, documentation including agendas, minutes, dashboards and executive reporting maintenance)
- Maintain program Collaborate site with focus on document organization, and retention
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail; process redesign experience highly desired
- Strong- level in MS Project and Powerpoint. Strong Proficiency with other MS Office tools and experience with the creation of executive-level communications/presentations.
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities, meet deadlines and effectively execute in a fast paced environment; Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong familiarity with large scale initiatives, operations, and STT businesses. Familiarity with STT technology and infrastructure a plus
- Proactive approach to problem-solving and prioritization complemented by strong decision-making capability; Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- PMP or PMP candidate a plus; Collaborate proficiency desired
- Excellent communication skills and written skills. Must have the ability to comfortably interact & communicate with all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- 3-5 years’ experience as a project manager supporting large global transformation programs
Boston or Quincy location, will consider EMEA locations as well
- Posted 7 Days Ago
- Full time