Guidehouse Consumer Banking and Lending Managed Services - Director (Consulting) in Boston, Massachusetts
Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public and commercial markets with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. We help clients address their toughest challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures with a focus on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that prepare our clients for future growth and success. The company has more than 10,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies. For more information, please visit: www.guidehouse.com.
For more than two decades, we have helped leading commercial and public financial services entities of all sizes address evolving risks and regulations, confront new and non-traditional competitors, and adapt to shifting markets and customer demands, all while driving innovation in response to earnings pressures and scarce resources.
We view risk management as a competitive advantage—and strike the right balance between protecting the enterprise and enabling efficiency, agility, and profitable growth. Our clients rely on Guidehouse for pragmatic and “right-sized” solutions tailored to their risk management profile and operational challenges—whether embarking on a multifaceted transformation, unleashing innovation, re-mediating deficiencies, or enhancing operations.
The Banking, Insurance and Capital Markets practice works with financial industry leaders, including retail and commercial banks, life insurance companies, investment banks, and non-bank financial institutions. With new competitors entering the marketplace, razor-thin margins, and a shifting administration regulatory focus, financial services companies are exploring new business models, grappling with modernizing their technology to remain competitive.
Opportunities: Guidehouse offers a challenging high-profile career working closely with prestigious clients at senior levels to deliver real value. Guidehouse is a flourishing company built on trust, teamwork, and enthusiasm that values and respects its employees and clients.
• The Director will play an active role on the BICM leadership team in addition to his/her role with the managed services team
• He/she will be expected to help build, retain and grow a team of national clients and employees specializing in banking related managed services.
• As the managed services lead, you will have responsibility in developing new business and managing client relationships at the executive levels
• You will help develop practice offerings in the lending and compliance testing area while implementing best practices and controls that pro-actively ensure and monitor consistent service quality that meet contract expectations and service procedures in line with agreed upon process and standards
• You will take ownership of operational aspects of Managed Services by ensuring stable, robust and scalable processes to support delivery models with an innovative and forward-looking on-demand platform of services
• Support P&L accountability for BICM Managed Services by closely managing the delivery of products and services with strict financial controls
• Create and implement standardized processes and improving on existing methodologies, including departmental structures and organizational improvements
• Manage and support thought leadership and other initiatives to broadly promote managed services sales and marketing efforts
• Most importantly, this passionate executive should thrive an entrepreneurial environment
· A minimum 12 years of experience of financial services industry expertise specifically in consumer banking and with solid experience with Consumer and Retail banking operating models. · Has experience with banking technology, consumer products (deposits, lending, credit card, online banking,etc. )
· Strong project management methodology background, including schedule, scope, issue and risk management experience, change management, strategic planning and analysis
· Lead and deliver managed services in a fast-paced delivery environment; including at least five years of experience in providing client services based on contractual SLAs
· Can articulate a strong, active and leverageable professional network and affiliate network in the Banking industry.
· 4+ Yrs. providing leading the delivery of Managed Services to the Banking industry
· Demonstrate success selling $5M+ revenue (3+ recent yrs.) in managed services where you originate and manage business development opportunities and sales cycle with prospective clients (inclusive of leading development of proposals, work plans, pricing estimates, and risk assessments for project prospects)
· Bachelor or Master of Science degree from an accredited college/university in, finance, business or management information system
· Ability to lead and mentor cross functional teams
· Ability to travel is required
Preferred skills:• Strong analytical and judgment skills.• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills with attention to detail• Ability to recruit, lead, mentor and grow consultants and actively participate in the performance management process• A commitment to inclusion and diversity, and an openness to new ideas and perspectives passion to growing the firm’s culture and our people both inside and outside of office hours
The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
This position is open to candidate virtually from EST, CST, PST time zones as well as AZ, UT.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
No sponsorship is available for this position.
Due to our contractual requirements and federal orders, including an Executive Order from the White House and an emergency regulation from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), the position for which you are applying requires that you provide proof of your vaccination status. If you are unable to receive the COVID-19 vaccine for medical reasons or because of a sincerely held religious belief, you may request an exemption from the vaccination requirement which shall be reviewed after the submission of requested documentation. If an accommodation is granted, the conditions may include weekly testing and masking. All Guidehouse employees also agree to follow any additional health and safety mitigation policies that may be required in the workplace.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and Benefits
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive bonus
Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
401(k) Retirement Plan
Basic Life & Supplemental Life
Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
Skills Development & Certifications
Employee Referral Program
Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program
- Guidehouse Jobs