State Street Consultant Relations Analyst in Boston, Massachusetts
The US Consultant Relations team is responsible for promoting and communicating State Street Global Advisors’ capabilities, products, services, and thought leadership to US-based Investment Consulting firms. As a Consultant Relations Analyst, you will support the US Consultant Liaisons, develop and help to further their relationships with US-based Investment Consulting firms and their clients, and execute on the firm’s consultant relations strategy. As a Consultant Relations Analyst, you will be effective at representing SSGA’s market views, handling questions, servicing consultant driven requests, and helping the Consultant Liaison to drive sales and strategy ratings across a wide range of SSGA products and asset classes.
- Partner with the Liaisons and other Analysts to support and develop relationships with US Consultants
- Work strategically alongside Consultant Relations & Distribution Teams to promote placement of SSGA’s active capabilities within the institutional marketplace and retention of SSGA’s evergreen strategies amongst existing client base
- Be the internal expert and first call on any consultant related inquiries
- Work on targeted consultant communications & strategic projects
- Take full responsibility for managing the day-to-day servicing of consultants including:
- Recording, categorizing, and responding to inquiries and requests from consultants, ensuring prompt follow-up to open issues
- Organizing, preparing, and attending onsite meetings and conference calls and completing associated follow-up
- Taking ownership of accurate and timely quarter-end reporting and on-going search requests
- Updating and maintaining CRM systems with client activity, meetings, schedules, notes, and contact details
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent), CFA/MBA preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in financial services industry
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal
- Superior organization skills and the ability to prioritize time-sensitive tasks and work independently
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to execute under tight and competing deadlines
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Series 7 and 63 or commitment to obtain licenses within 6 weeks of employment
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity/Vet/Disability Employer
- Posted 30+ Days Ago
- Full time