Robert Half Client Services Writer in Boston, Massachusetts
TEMPORARY OPPORTUNITY WITH PREMIER FINANCIAL SERVICES FIRM - 12 + MONTHS
SCHEDULE - IN OFFICE 2/3 DAYS PER WEEK.
Reporting Services within the Investment Tech team has an open position for an
RFP Writer primarily focused on fixed income questionnaires.
submittal of well-written questionnaires is often a critical step in the
institutional sales and client reporting processes. To that end, the dedicated
Questionnaires Team within Client Reporting Services is responsible for the
development of high-quality RFPs (Requests for Proposals), RFIs (Requests for
Information), DDQs (Due Diligence Questionnaires), and other ad hoc
questionnaires/deliverables that 1) assist in the procurement of new business;
2) meet the complex reporting requirements of current clients; and 3)
accurately, clearly, and articulately describe the firm and its investment
2 plus years of relevant RFP/writing experience in the investment industry• Candidates should demonstrate a high level of capital markets/investment/product knowledge, particularly in the fixed income asset class. An MBA or CFA, or progress toward these qualifications, is a plus
• Excellent investment writing, quantitative, and communication skills, as well as strong attention to detail
• The position requires extensive use of internal and external systems and databases, and proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel; familiarity with Qvidian will be viewed favorably
• The individual must be an independent self-starter, a team player, and able to work on multiple assignments and complete high-quality work against strict and competing deadlines that are dictated by prospects, consultants, and clients
• Willingness to learn and take on additional responsibilities over time, as appropriate
• A positive, collegial attitude and a high level of professionalism are essential
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
- Robert Half Jobs