Aston Carter Category Space Manager in Boston, Massachusetts
The R1 Category Space Analyst will support our R1 team and must be located in the Northeast Region. This position will work supporting regional retail customers, focused on supporting the space process, developing insights-based opportunities, and communicating strategic growth recommendations for our customers based on our IGNITE framework. Searching for an individual who takes ownership of their work, that is detail-orientated, achieves timelines and always pushes themselves to reach higher and accomplish more.
• Support reset processes including drawing planograms
• Build strong relationship with retailers as a trusted Category advisor across all areas of the Beer business and Alcohol department
• Lead, motivate and drive strong engagement with sales partners
• Effectively communicate, manage, and prioritize workload across multiple customers
• Track & measure retailer results against the aligned strategic goals and shelf objectives
• Effectively educate internal teammates and external customers on growth opportunities through clear and impactful communications
• Lead future industry growth in assigned areas of responsibility
space planning, Excel
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree, emphasis in business or marketing related fields
• Strong familiarity using space planning software (JDA, Apollo or Spaceman)
• Proven ability to think strategically & take insight into action.
• A deep sense of accountability, ownership, and passion
• Project Management experience and strong communication skills with cross functions
• Demonstrated ability to synthesize & leverage multiple data points/insights (shopper, consumer, category, product) to create retail strategies that unlock growth.
- Good on Excel (formulas) and PPT
• Familiarity with syndicated data, software and measures (IRI, Nielsen, demographic data, panel data, etc.) and digital category manager tools (i.e. Numerator)
• 2+ years’ experience in category management is a plus
• Beer, Wine & Spirits in a sales or category capacity a plus
This role is more open to certain backgrounds. Due to how much the support the team can give for training, they care more about the soft skills.
Willingness to learn
Comfortable sitting in front of computer all day by yourself (100% remote) - they will be drawing planograms all day
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com (%firstname.lastname@example.org) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
- Aston Carter Jobs