State Street Business Strategy and Planning- Alpha Platform, Vice President in Boston, Massachusetts
State Street’s Alpha Business Solutions team is seeking a versatile individual with strong business systems and data analysis skills for development and support of services and product offerings. The successful candidate must possess skill in complex business data analysis with expertise in functional requirements gathering, documentation and data mapping; excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills; a proven ability to liaise between business/implementation and technology teams; and strong collaboration skills.
This role will span Front, Middle and Back Office domains as a part of Alpha Product, Services and Client Solutions Team. Analyst works closely with Business, Data and Technology Solution Architecture Leads to articulate business requirements for strategic product development in line with overall Alpha strategic goals and key business decisions regarding products and services. Leverage business analysis frameworks and Business Architecture to develop an integrated view of the business, in the context of the enterprise, and drive strategic business outcomes across product, platform, operational and service areas.
Support Alpha Client Integration efforts, project timelines, proof of concepts, and overall Client Service. Provide necessary Front to Back product expertise and guidance throughout the implementation project, ensuring solutions developed for F2B meet the customer’s and State Street business requirements.
Support Product Planning and Management, guide strategic product specifications, help define the long term business strategy of the product and road map, prepare product and business service use cases to drive development, product policies, coordinate activities with cross functional teams.
Support sales and marketing with the necessary product knowledge and technical expertise, conduct presentations, develop sales and training material.
- Minimum BS/BA degree required in Technology, Finance, Business, or equivalent
- 10+ years of industry experience with front, middle, and back office functionality, and/or trade order management platforms (i.e. Bloomberg PORT, CRD, BRS Aladdin, SimCorp Dimension, Fidessa Minerva, Eze Software, BBH Infomediary etc.)
- Strong experience with complex technologies that relate to product implementation and client interaction
- Strong knowledge of existing State Street organizational constructs and teams require in addition to deep understanding of middle and back office systems, functions and services supported at State Street
- Expertise in transaction messaging protocols and format, XML, FIX,SWIFT etc.
- Strong communication, analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Proven ability to work effectively with executive management
- Ability to influence and work collaboratively across multiple organizations to reach common goals
- Knowledge of SDLC & Agile Methodology and tools (i.e. JIRA, Rally, RTC)
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools Word, Excel, Project, and Visio is required
SQL/database query skills a plus
Posted 9 Days Ago
- Full time