Adidas America Associate Manager, Email Marketing in Boston, Massachusetts
Associate Manager, Email Marketing
The Associate Manager of Digital Email Marketing will assist in the development, execution, and analysis of the email and retention marketing strategy supporting Reebok’s Direct to Consumer business and brand marketing initiatives. Manage day-to-day communications with vendor partners to deliver against aggressive sales goals while maintaining a relevant, premium customer experience.
• Support the Manager of Email Marketing in the execution of all product-related, dynamic, and promotional email campaign needs, including creative delivery, new campaign rollout, and existing campaign optimizations.
• Support the execution of lifecycle email campaigns as needed
• Assist in audience segmentation and targeting strategy for all communications (Email, SMS, Paid Media)
• Deliver assets required for campaign deployment, including but not limited to creative files, subject lines, linking sheets and deployment instructions to agency partners
• Work with content, merchandising and design teams to ensure creative is delivered on time, often with tight deadlines, supports brand and commercial needs, adheres to brand style guidelines, and leverages industry best practices
• Pull campaign reporting and analysis to ensure sales, traffic and brand KPIs are met
• Assist in management of relationships with third party vendors and tools that power our programs, including the exploration and piloting of new tools
• Support Retention Marketing Manager across all functions including reporting, testing & optimization, and program briefing
• Stay up to date on the competitive landscape and trends in email marketing, and drive the Reebok program to be best in class
• Category Management
• Business Analytics
• Site Merchandisers
• User Experience
• Adidas DBC
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
•Strong analytical skills. Must be able to assemble and interpret data needed to deliver a best in class Email program
• Strong computer skills, including intermediate capability with Microsoft office applications.
• High degree of internet savvy, with a curiosity and enthusiasm for digital and media trends.
• Excellent problem solving skills – able to identify, analyze and propose solutions to technical and business issues.
• Good design aesthetic and a strong ability to judge visual appearance.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous, “self-starter” environment and manage multiple workstreams simultaneously.
• The ability to use and understand financial and numerical data to make decisions.
• Ability to balance the art and science of brand presentation.
• Willingness to set and maintain high standards of performance.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Merchandising or Marketing
• A minimum 3 years of related experience, with a combination of at least 2 of these years in Retail or eCommerce Merchandising.
• Proven analytical experience required, expected to provide examples of testing strategies, analyzing results using web analytics, and putting in an action plan for improvement.
• Experience creating reports and presenting to leadership is preferred.
At adidas we have a winning culture. But to win, physical power is not enough. Just like athletes our employees need mental strength in their game. We foster the athlete‘s mindset through a set of behaviors that we want to enable and develop in our people and that are at the core of our unique company culture – the 3Cs: CONFIDENCE, COLLABORATION and CREATIVITY.
CONFIDENCE allows athletes to make quick decisions on the field, to reach higher. For us at adidas confidence means acknowledging that we don’t have all the answers. But we are willing to take risks, we try new things. And if we fail, then this is part of our learning – it helps us improve.
COLLABORATION . Every elite athlete relies on partners: coaches, teammates, and nutritionists. We, too, know that we are stronger together. Winning as one team takes open and candid dialogue, inclusiveness and trust in each other’s abilities and talents.
Being the best sports company in the world takes CREATIVITY . No great athlete succeeds by copying their predecessors’ training plans and strategies. We have to be open to new ideas, explore, gain an edge and stand out. Only then can we succeed.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Title: Associate Manager, Email Marketing
Contract Type: Full time
Date: Jul 3, 2021
- Adidas America Jobs