Robert Half Account Manager in Boston, Massachusetts
Our client is looking for an Account Manager to support our Agency Brand Clients. The ideal candidate is comfortable managing client relations and is experienced with various social media platforms, including: TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
● Deep understanding of social channel behavior across platforms including: TikTok, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, and YouTube;
● Responsible for (in partnership with the Account Director) leading client's social media implementation, including but not limited to content planning, posting, and engagement;
● Connects the dots between strategy & creative, coordinating among multiple parties to execute content (primarily short form video content) to channel-specifications;
● Prepares presentation decks for content reviews, social listening, reporting and other social-related initiatives in partnership with strategy & creative teams;
● Continuously scrolls client feeds and leverages social listening tools to identify social trends and opportunities for reaction and community building;
● Responsible for the timely development and delivery of plans, campaigns, and projects to ensure goals are achieved against the client brief;
● Responsible for managing to client budgets, and sourcing third parties;
● Responsible for working successfully with other agency staff, including creative teams to seamlessly service clients;
● Leads client and creator-partner meetings independently to keep workstreams moving.
● 5-7 years’ of agency experience with a minimum of 3 in social media (required);
● Proficient with social media platforms (TikTok, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, YouTube);
● Comfortable with internal and external communications at a senior level;
● Comfortable working remotely;
● Self-starter, positive, and able to work in a fast paced environment;
● Familiarity with Sprout Social, Google Suite, and Click Up a plus;
More about you:
You know what’s up in pop culture and are an avid consumer of social platforms including, TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. You believe social content is an art form. You are not afraid to get your hands dirty. You are comfortable seamlessly working multiple projects at once.
Requirements Digital Agency, Social Media Advertising, Social Media Campaigns, Social Media Strategy, Social Media Tools, Social Media Trends, Client Relations Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
- Robert Half Jobs