Cerilliant Corporation Product Manager in Bedford, Massachusetts
*Your role: *As a Global Product Manager, you will work closely with a newly created, and highly visible team focused on next generation technologies for pharmaceutical production. In addition, you will help create, implement, and manage the near and long term marketing strategy for the Clarification Pretreatment Product Area focusing on improving customer satisfaction and driving portfolio growth. The product management team operates as the hub for product life cycle management, innovation, and marketing. In this highly visible and collaborative role you will need to:
- Develop and implement product innovation and go-to-market strategies by working cross-functionally with R&D;, Segment Marketing, Sales and Technology Management.
- Create and execute upon annual marketing plans focused on: product revenue growth, operating margin, innovation and life cycle management.
- Support promotion and training activities for the global market with product specific content/ knowledge, e.g. sales campaigns, webinars, conference presentations, etc.
- Manage the portfolio’s life cycle by preparing product introductions, optimizing and aligning product and marketing mix to customer needs, and by supporting product change and obsolescence processes.
- Periodically present to customers and attend industry events.
- Lead marketing activities related to product development and market launch. This includes but is not limited to: product market research, alpha trials, concept briefs, market assessments, labels and packaging, data sheets, user guides, and sales training.
- Actively monitor competitive activity, market dynamics and voice of customer.
- Capitalize on market opportunities by developing concise and actionable marketing plans that drive sustainable profitable growth.
Who you are:
- Entrepreneurial, self-starting, strategic thinker with demonstrated track record of success in the development and execution of marketing strategies.
- Proficient in all aspects of product management.
- Demonstrated expertise and knowledge of biopharmaceutical processing.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a high degree of independence.
- Self-motivated, energetic, organized, and results oriented.
- Capable of influencing and navigating through a complex organization.
- Degree in biology, biochemistry, biotechnology, chemistry, engineering, or related discipline. M.Sc. or PhD preferred, MBA a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of marketing and/or product management experience in the life sciences.
- Knowledge and expertise in clarification pretreatment applications in biopharmaceutical processing is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Flexible and willing to travel internationally and domestically up to 20%
Job Requisition ID: 170737
Career Level: D - Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time