Oracle Oracle Government Cloud Product Manager in Bedford, Massachusetts
Work as part of a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a member of the product development division, you will define product specifications and or strategy. Gather and analyze information to define product specifications and review design specifications. Communicate product strategy and functionality. Initiate and foster relationships with other groups. Review product documentation and collateral. Ensure successful product releases based on corporate priorities.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Do you understand the impact and benefits of cloud technologies to government customers? Here’s an amazing opportunity to join Oracle and work with a team at the forefront in a generational shift in government computing!
Oracle Corporation is making huge global investments to deliver the most open, secure, reliable, and transformative government cloud platform to help its customers through their generational shift to the cloud. The company is reengineering its vast array of software and hardware assets and retooling its sales and engineering practices to position itself as the government cloud platform leader.
We offer unique opportunities for government technology experts with the expertise and passion to solve difficult problems. At every level, our product managers have a significant technical and business impact, designing and building innovative new systems to power our customer’s business-critical applications.
Are you ready to take on the next biggest challenge in your career? Do you thrive in entrepreneurial environments to deliver complex solutions? Do you enjoy creating a broad vision, but are also a laser-focused, results-oriented go-getter who relentlessly pursues solving some of the toughest enterprise challenges? We are looking for exceptional product leaders who will own end-to-end product definition and delivery.
· Closely track trends in the government cloud market
· Analyze and understand the competitive landscape for government cloud
· Create compelling messaging and content that clearly communicates Oracle’s product value proposition to both internal sales teams and external customers
· Drive product roadmap innovation by gathering, analyzing, and prioritizing inputs from our field team, customers, prospects, partners, and analysts
· Partner with sales and marketing to deliver high-quality product collateral, and influence pricing, packaging, and positioning
· Strong technical background in the public cloud (IaaS/PaaS/SaaS)
· Extensive technical knowledge and understanding of the modern government cloud market across public, private, and hybrid platforms
· Working knowledge of government compliance programs and requirements
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
· Previous experience as a product manager and/or sales engineer
· Oracle product (cloud and/or on-premise) experience a plus
Job: *Product Development
Title: Oracle Government Cloud Product Manager
Requisition ID: 20000MX5
Other Locations: US-TX,Texas-Austin, United States
- Oracle Jobs