Homology Medicines, Inc. Manufacturing Document Writer in Bedford, Massachusetts
Homology is searching for a Manufacturing Document Writer to be a member of our Manufacturing Operations team. The person will be authoring and revising a variety of manufacturing documents including but not limited to Master Batch Records, SOP’s, Protocols, and Job Aids. This person will work cross-functionally with various departments (QA, Engineering, Process Development, Manufacturing, etc.) to ensure documents have the correct content. The person will be a part of a team to advance a fundamentally important aspect of the company’s long-term success focused on internal manufacturing capability. The ideal candidate has familiarity with clinical and or commercial manufacturing, is comfortable in a fast -paced environment, and has excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Experience in GMP manufacturing operations and documentation.
· Can thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment
· Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills are essential.
· Flexibility to accommodate to rapidly changing priorities and deadlines.
· Must be a team player prepared to lead, work in, and embrace a team-based culture.
BS in Life Sciences
1-3 years of experience developoing /revising SOP in a pharmaceutical manufacturing setting
Job ID: 2020-1145
Post End Date: 12/31/2020