Homology Medicines, Inc. Director, Brand and Marketing in Bedford, Massachusetts
Oxford Biomedica Solutions, LLC (Solutions), the joint venture of Oxford Biomedica plc and Homology Medicines, Inc., is seeking an experienced and talented Brand & Marketing Lead to develop, execute, and own the Solutions brand profile, market strategy & tactics, and to establish company messaging to drive market awareness that leads to OXB Solutions being the preferred best-in-class AAV partner. This is a new opportunity to be creative and provide critical support for our new Company. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, development of marketing materials, website content optimization, social media content strategy, advertising, and conference organization, with the goal of delivering products that improve patients’ lives worldwide.
• Create a clear and engaging marketing and branding plan for the new Business, that aligns with capabilities and market needs in a highly dynamic and fast paced industry.
• Move from Strategic to tactical focus seamlessly and continuously.
• Able to effectively and efficiently collaborate across multiple teams to establish the needed plans and ensure an integrated approach.
• Manage the planning, design, and execution of plans and projects, in collaboration with other Business teams.
• Able to effectively leverage third party experts as well as any internal capabilities to deliver across the multiple areas of marketing and branding.
• Strong external awareness and ability to monitor competitive progress and industry evolution, and then integrate that back into internal planning.
• Coordination of large & complex events will also be needed from time to time, to execute and deliver marketing & branding content.
• Establish Corporate Communications message alignment and website presentation, as well as IT for implementation support as needed.
• Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple activities and actions, while ensuring everyone involved continues to have fun and enjoy our work, is critical.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business, Marketing, Branding, Communications, and 5+ years of experience. Excellent knowledge of market development and branding in both strategically and tactically.
Excellent organizational, self-initiative, and execution skills. Able to quickly adjust to changing priorities and conditions and to cope effectively with complexity and change.
Adept at leveraging technology & social media to maintain and utilize market awareness.
Excellent general computer and software skills (power point, excel, apps, etc.).
Great time management, prioritization, and organizational skills.
- Self-starter, high energy, and team player.
Job ID: 2022-1220