Schneider Electric Product Manager, Actuators and Valves in Andover, Massachusetts
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Schneider Electric’s Building and IT Business has an outstanding full time opportunity for a motivated individual to assume the role of Product Manager Actuators and Valves in our innovative and collaborative Rockford Design Center in Rockford, Illinois or Andover Massachusetts locations. This position will report to the Director of Actuators and Valves.
What do you get to do in this position?__
- Be responsible for the full lifecycle management of our family of HVAC Valves and Actuators including evolution, adaptation and obsolescence of your product offers.
- Analyze business and markets for your product offer including product positioning, market price benchmarking and new growth opportunities.
- _Identify opportunities where IoT/connectivity can drive future growth for our product portfolio _
- Ensure created content is kept up to date and assist in creation of new assets with our MarCom teams. Communicate the value proposition of the products to our multiple audiences.
- Develop a clear roadmap based on growth opportunity and supported by input from customers, channel partners, and internal groups.
- Collaborate with sales, customers, and R&D;, from initial thought to product introduction. This includes analyzing and anticipating market trends, creating and finalizing market requirements specifications, and coordinating business cases and financial justifications for projects.
This job might be for you if:
- You have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in a technical (engineering, HVAC, or Automation), marketing, or business related field.
- You have 2+ years of experience in a technical, product, or field related role.
- You possess a strong business and financial acumen and are able to make informed and quick decisions.
- You have superior presentations skills and can represent our company with professionalism and integrity.
- _You work with passion, focus and attention to detail in a high performance, fast paced environment. You are committed to setting and meeting schedules and managing multiple priorities. You are self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision. _
- You are competent in the use of Microsoft Office 365 suite of tools.
- _You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. _
- It is an asset if you have practiced value based pricing to maximize growth and profits.
- _It is an asset if you have developed a product roadmap based on input from customers, sales, competitive intelligence and our overall strategy. _
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Primary Location: US-Massachusetts-Andover
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 004PMQ