Schneider Electric Offer Manager - NetBotz in Andover, Massachusetts
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
The Offer Manager position is part of the Rack Systems Line of Business within Schneider Electric Secure Power Division. This global role will focus on development and management of our Security & Environmental Monitoring (NetBotz) and LCD Monitors & KVM product offers. Key responsibilities will include defining, evolving, launching, and supporting these products along the full product life cycle. The position will be based in Andover, MA and take direction from the Director of Rack Systems Core Offer Management.
This role will work with various functional teams within the organization and is also customer-facing with various channel partners and end users. Quarterly reporting, and other duties as assigned.
- Accountable to drive the success of the defined product scope including sales, profit, cost, market share, quality and customer satisfaction
- Command multi-generation product roadmap and make decisions across the full product life-cycle
- Identify market trends, disruptions and opportunities that can impact offer performance and drive initiatives to capitalize on them
- Develop go-to-market strategy and sales enablement plans in collaboration with commercial teams globally
- Launch new offers, manage launch performance and achieve offer program objectives
- Define compelling value proposition for the offer and develop sales tools to support it
- Manage resolution of offer issues – technical and commercial
- Conduct regular competitive analysis of offer and identify the needs for offer enhancement to keep the offer competitive and monitor cost trend
- Identify optimal price & positioning across all Go-To-Markets (GTMs) and geographies to capture offer value and ensure competitiveness
- Develop offer competency within commercial teams through training and workshops
- Work with strategic and global marketing teams to ensure offer promotion through on-line, print, events, prescription, etc.
- Provide strategic inputs to the process to set sales targets and specific initiatives to support offer performance improvement
Provide regular updates to the management on offer performance and growth initiatives
Knowledge & skills
- Knowledge of customer application needs and challenges in data center and industrial applications
- Strong quantitative, analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic international environment and manage through influence
- Handle multiple and conflicting priorities and effectively prioritizes tasks in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to analyze data, draw conclusion and work with multiple stakeholders to drive the agenda
- Comfortable and effective in making presentations in front of large groups of people and senior management
- Must be able to learn and be comfortable in working in a process driven environment
- Strong team player who demonstrates leadership and achieves results
- Ability to translate customer needs into technical requirement
- Ability to communicate across technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Previous experience working in an agile development environment
- Basic understanding of networking, software architecture, and wireless technologies
- Strong MS Powerpoint and Excel skills
- Previous experience with JIRA is a plus
- Understanding of the IT channel is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English)
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum 5-years of professional experience with a focus on marketing, product management, business development, engineering and/or similar techno-commercial roles. Experience in working with channel Go-To-Market a plus.
- International work experience and flexibility to work with global teams in various time zones, including domestic and international
Primary Location: US-Massachusetts-Andover
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 005AMJ