Schneider Electric Director Product & Solution Security in Andover, Massachusetts
Industry Services (global role)
Head of Performance & Community Management (Director Product & Solution Security)
This role has global ownership of Product and solution Security related topics to business units and key organizations within Schneider Electric. The role includes the effective management of communities, ensuring that defined processes are implemented in high quality, continuously observed and improved. This individual must have a solid understanding of Schneider Electric global setup, Product & Solutions relatedCybersecurity challenges as well as about the specific business requirements.
Reporting to the global Chief Product and Solutions Officer, the individual will
internally shape the execution of the Cybersecurity program for the various Business Units as well as other key organizations. It will be key to find the right balance between consulting, advisory and controlling by defining the KPIs needed and creating transparency about as-is situation through suitable Dashboards. It is required to working in close collaboration with Schneider’s business divisions, the central Product and Solutions Security Organization and external partners, to influence Cybersecurity strategies across all of Schneider Electrics solutions.
The individual will also be externally facing with customers, partners, security institutions and the press, serving as a representative of Schneider’s Product & Solutions capabilities
This leader will collaborate with the Business Unit teams, as well as with all other units where collaboration is needed for the field of Product & Solutions Security (e.g. GSC, Corporate Legal, Schneider Digital, …). It is required in addition to establish a good relationship with external partners and researchers to ensure the positive image of Schneider Electric Product & Solutions Security setup. This in very close alignment and collaboration with corporate marketing and strategy.
- Establishing a community for information sharing and collaboration between PSSO and related organizations
- Defining KPIs and Dashboards for creating transparency about Cybersecurity for Products & Solutions through the whole company
- Lead the (virtual) team of Cybersecurity experts in the various organizations to ensure high quality in implementation of the processes required
- Ensure the quality of implementation of the PSSO defined processes
- Develop and own the Cybersecurity Product & Solutions global Roadmap in alignment with the requirements of the Business Units.
- “Translating” the technical requirements for Product & Solution Security into clear directives usable by the different stakeholders and partners on all management levels
Overview and organize the global training program for Cybersecurity in Products & Solutions
Thought Leadership: Bring a developed and heightened sense of industrial threat trends, competitive landscape and overall Cybersecurity market, to support awareness and new innovative approaches, while being a great motivator and able to consult the management on all levels.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Good knowledge of industry standards/regulations like IEC 62443, NIST, ISO 2700X, ANSSI,….
- Good understanding and experience of best practices of end-2-end secure development lifecycle for products and systems
- Good understanding and experience of key topics in Cybersecurity as Vulnerability Management, Risk Management, Incident Response, Penetration Testing, Quality assurance
- Good understanding of the differences and challenges of the convergence of OT and IT worlds
- Good understanding and experience of Cyber risks and challenges while using cloud based technologies
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills and is a strategic, consultative thinker
- Excellent presentation and communications skills, both written and oral
- High level of energy and passion, a tolerance for travel (up to 30%) and extra work hours as needed
- Innovative out of the box thinking
- Ability to think strategically
Primary Location: US-Massachusetts-Andover
Unposting Date: Aug 27, 2018, 12:59:00 PM
Req ID: 004PZC