Cumuls Broadcasting Program Director in Worcester, Massachusetts
Cumulus Media | Worcester has a rare opportunity for a Program Director for a Hot A/C station in Worcester MA. Strategic thinkers who have proven success in that format are what we’re looking for. A minimum of 3 years PD experience in a medium or large market is preferred. The ideal candidate will be able to coach talent, maximize productivity and have a proven record of getting results. An on-air shift will be part of this position.
*About Cumulus Media *
A leader in the radio broadcasting industry, Cumulus Media (NASDAQ:CMLS) combines high-quality local programming with iconic, nationally syndicated media, sports and entertainment brands to deliver premium content choices to the 245 million people reached each week through its approximately 447 owned-and-operated stations broadcasting in 90 US media markets (including eight of the top 10), more than 8,000 broadcast radio stations affiliated with its Westwood One network and numerous digital channels.
Together, the Cumulus/Westwood One platforms make Cumulus Media one of the few media companies that can provide advertisers with national reach and local impact. Cumulus/Westwood One is the exclusive radio broadcast partner to some of the largest brands in sports, entertainment, news, and talk, including the NFL, the NCAA, the Masters, the Olympics, the GRAMMY’s, the Academy of Country Music Awards, the American Music Awards, the Billboard Music Awards, Westwood One News, and more. Additionally, it is the nation's leading provider of country music and lifestyle content through its NASH brand, which serves country fans nationwide through radio programming, exclusive digital content, and live events. For more information, visit www.cumulus.com.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- On-air experience
- Understanding of Arbitron ratings/PPM methodology
- Computer literacy in applicable programs, including music scheduling software
- Creative imaging experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with management and coach staff at all levels
- Ability to multi-task and handle pressures and deadlines
Bachelor’s Degree in Radio and Broadcasting, Communications, Journalism, English or closely related field and (2) years of related experience or an equivalent combination of at least (4) years combined relevant training and experience.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive pay and earning potential
- Collaborative and creative work environment
- Inspired leadership and support
- Professional growth opportunities
- Recognition and reward for outstanding performance
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance package
- 401K with company match to plan for the long term
- Vacation & Holidays to enjoy the fruits of your labor
For immediate consideration, please complete the application process at http://www.cumulus.com/careers/
*Cumulus is an Equal Opportunity Employer. *
Location: Worcester, MA